Sold bike last night

I sold my bike last night. Currently, my train of thought is to get a bike that is more suited to touring...will have to see where that leads to. I may wait until spring/summer next year to get something. I am even thinking of a ccc....cccc...cruiser, there I said it :) This is a great forum and it has been very helpful, good luck to you all.

I sold my bike last night. Currently, my train of thought is to get a bike that is more suited to touring...will have to see where that leads to. I may wait until spring/summer next year to get something. I am even thinking of a ccc....cccc...cruiser, there I said it :) This is a great forum and it has been very helpful, good luck to you all.

A ccc ... cru..I can't even say it. How about a FJR? Sport touring may be what you need. Mine sure has been great the last 78,000 miles!

I'll only be sad if you don't still hang around By all means get what suits you. One of my best friends and riding buddy has a VStar 1300 which he loves. I've ridden it quite a bit myself and it is a pleasure.

I do have a sport-biker's reticence to say the word-Croosier (my fingers won't type it) But, I admit to a flirtation with the Triumph Thunderbird.

Go for it. What ever flips your skirt!

Cos! Say it ain't so!!! Not the FZ!? I'm sorry to hear that brother. We don't want to lose any good members here buddy so make sure that you keep us in your favorites and post up some pics of the new ride when you get it.

If I get another bike, it will be a bike that I can take on longer rides. I know some have ridden their FZ1 for longer periods of time and not had an issue. On longer rides (over 2 hours) I just had too many vibrations coming from the handlebars. I also want to get a bike that is more two up friendly and wife did not like the comfort level of riding on the back of the FZ1.

I'll only be sad if you don't still hang around By all means get what suits you. One of my best friends and riding buddy has a VStar 1300 which he loves. I've ridden it quite a bit myself and it is a pleasure.

My last bike was a VStar Custom 650. It was a VERY comfortable ride....until I took it on the Dragon and dragged hardware. That's when I knew it was time to trade up. I'm not sure I could even stand Rollie's bike up.

Back