So I went in to a Harley store Saturday

I am very happy with how this thread is turning out! :popcorn:

Actually, my buddy has been storing his Harley (1200 Sportster) at my house because he is now living in a 2nd floor apartment with no garage in the center of Houston. I have room in my garage and I am already close to the country north of Houston.

Anyway, short story long, he needed to get some new mirrors for his Harley because his field of view is horrible with the stock ones.

So he blew $130 on some HD brand name mirrors made in China. I can't believe everyone does not dump HD just for the fact that so much of their crap is made in China. I thought part of the whole appeal was that these bikes were American made?

That being said I can appreciate just about any motorcycle because I love 2 wheels but if I ever went this route I would go Victory Hammer or an Suzuki M109R2! The only thing in the dealership I would like to test drive is the XR1200X.

Last edited:
That being said I can appreciate just about any motorcycle because I love 2 wheels but if I ever went this route I would go Victory Hammer or an Suzuki M109R2! The only thing in the dealership I would like to test drive is the XR1200X.

I am so with you on the Victory and the 109R. I mean who doesn't want bike that has enough torque to pull a car out of the mud lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a tatoo, traded The FZ, bought a sportster, grew a beard and pût on weight?

Lol, that reminds me in 2008 and 2009 but used to have two bikes at the same time a HD and a sport one of other brand. I just love BIKES in general ;)

DSCN0327.jpg

09072009004.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_3770.jpg

Not mine

IMG_4766.jpg

Not mine also

I've ridden the Victory Hammer, my friend's, a few times. Monstrous torque! It takes a real man or woman to handle this bike. I managed a few miles on it. Loads of fun but hang on for your life. Despite its rear wheel, which is bigger than many car tires, it's possible to turn this beast but it's like wrestling with a crocodile.

Back