Slip on

Looking for a slip on. Looking I see many but some are shorter or longer than others. I'm looking at the
YOSHIMURA C/F. I've looked at all the pictures of bikes I can find to get an idea of length but am not wanting a Loud bike set up.

Any input would get be great. I'm not going to mod the heck out of this bike, from here I'm close to being done I think. She has enough power for me.

I just put the Yoshimura R-77 in carbon on my bike. Sounds great. It's not very much louder than stock, but has a way nicer sound overall. I found the bike sounded a little sick stock, this wakes it right up. It also has a removable baffle. I haven't heard the bike with the baffle out, but if you're going for a good toot and you're not worried about noise you can take it out and leave it at home.

I just purchased a Full Graves System (Ti) for $699 =) I wanted a carbon exhaust but I ran across the Graves system for half of what they retail for.

=)

The Yosh looks Awesome!!

Sure does look Sweet, and you scored on that Graves system. Well I like this sound. I know with the Cat in it will not be as loud but love this note.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SzruPv_OLA]2007 Yamaha FZ1 with Yioshimura R77 Carbon Fiber - Before and After - YouTube[/ame]

Wonder what kinda bag system on the back seat to ?

Last edited:
The shorty is way to loud, guess I made my mine up, thanks Guys..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkH3_NvsvBQ&feature=endscreen&NR=1]Yoshimura slip on Yamaha FZ1 - YouTube[/ame]

i have the mivv suono on mine and really like it. i like the sound of it, and i also have a 2 brothers m2 v.a.l.e. slip on as well, but it's not on my bike right now because i like the mivv better. that being said, the 2 brothers is still an awesome slip on, i just prefer the looks and sound of the mivv, but they are two very different looking and sounding slip ons.

I bought my fz1 used about 3 weeks ago with the yoshi r77 slip installed. After reading this thread I decided to pull the baffle to see if there was a diff and the only thing I noticed a deeper rumble at idle. Once you're moving it sounds the same as with the baffle installed. I think I like it better without the baffle in.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Yoshi has some great exhaust, they are not to loud and the quality of craftsmenship in perhaps no.1 in the world, you won't be dissapointed at all. GOOD CHOICE!!!

Could have put in (What did you do to your FZ today ) but had to finish off this thread. Today I got the New can and installed it. Instructions are great.

Took it out for a spirited 25 mile ride and I love it.
004-1.jpg
[/IMG]

I've killed it 3 times on take off :wtf: This has Great sound and seems to help me on proper amount of RPM's to get rolling. These really sound great. You have your noise plug in ?

I've killed it 3 times on take off :wtf: This has Great sound and seems to help me on proper amount of RPM's to get rolling. These really sound great. You have your noise plug in ?

Yea, I have the dbkiller in place. It's loud enough for me. Also I have the full R-77 exhaust and it may be a little louder than just your slip-on since the Yosh header is considerably lighter (and thinner) than the stock header.

I found that on upper RPM's it will pop pop pop and deceleration ? I hope it's not to lean now.

If you haven't disabled the AIS then that's the reason you're hearing the popping. It was there before as well, but you couldn't hear it with the stock exhaust and don't worry it's not too lean.

Back