Votes: 30 83.3%
  • NOOOO I dont do well with change!

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone. We have been having some bugs with the site. I would like to upgrade it to version 4 of vbulletin.

I want your feedback thou because it will change the look of the site.

This is a site I built using the new software and it is what the FZ1 site would basically look like and function like.

Here is the link Yamaha MT-07 Forum

in favour of upgrading if it means an improvement in how the site works and can be managed/used. But personally do not like the layout of the MT07-forum...maybe a matter of getting used to?

Definitely does not feel like home but it will in no time. I am more worried about it not working than having it look a bit different. I say "go for it."

Untitled.jpg

Normally I would go along with the majority....BUT if it changes the gallery and running MBOM at all...I'll go with no :scared:
(but I won't leave if you do upgrade)

Ive checked the link on three different android devices and nothing loads.

Im very rarely in front of lap/desktop and if tapatalk wont work, im browsing mobile. Just mentioning because that is an issue for me.

Checked with regular stock browser, firefox and chrome. Also requested it to download desktop site in case it was limiting by mobile browsing.

Last edited:
Looks like the current version of vbulletin is 5.0.5, and there is a clear upgrade path from 3.8. Any thought to skipping the version 4 release and going straight to the 5.x stream?

Ive checked the link on three different android devices and nothing loads.

Im very rarely in front of lap/desktop and if tapatalk wont work, im browsing mobile. Just mentioning because that is an issue for me.

Checked with regular stock browser, firefox and chrome. Also requested it to download desktop site in case it was limiting by mobile browsing.

I am still working on the MT-07 Forum so all the functionality is not there.. We don't have to use that theme for this site. Google Vbulletin 4 styles and pretty much any can be incorporated. We can even have muti site themes.

The upgrade is $179 USD so not too bad either.

Here is an example of the Vbulletin 4 default theme

Honda NC700 Forum Community

Change is good.... :D We'll figure it out. It will keep all the historical threads, photo uploads, etc, right? :poke: :D

Yes it will I will upgrade the existing database ( after I back it up of course ) and every post since day 1 will be available

Back