Show us your fz.

Just gave it a wee wash

IMG00219-20120809-1528.jpg

Another FZ600 owner on this forum! That's amazing. I saw that one on Craigslist!

Here's mine, purchased in January from a fellow forum member

I've looked at the pics from the thread building up to your bike's transport a lot. Did you see the other one in Minneapolis that was on CL?

Was that the red and barf colour one? :)

Haha. I think I saw that one too. There was another 86 with the same color scheme. Actually bought that one first before I found it had all kinds of electrical problems. Managed to get my money back and pick this one up instead.

Hi all, I just thought it a good time to put some pictures up of my FZ1N ABS. I'm not an expert on computers but I will give it a go. I photographed the bike when it was brand new in April 2012 after fitting all the usual extras. Not shown is the Yamaha pillion seat cover which was still in it's box in the garage at the time. I later removed the under side of this and made my own. This modification gave me the room to carry a tin of puncture repair goo (in aerosol container), a puncture repair kit (plug type), a small lock and wire cable, the bike tool kit and a selection of cable ties, wire, fuses and other bits and bobs, all nicely tucked under where the pillion seat used to fit. If there's any interest in the above I may be willing to put up some pictures to show how I did it.
Well here goes with the bike snaps!

Back