Show us your fz.

547998_10150663819653800_682288799_9741828_622527068_n.jpg

We had a pretty spirited ride, but I did let him lead. The day I got pulled over I had rode over 300 miles going speeds that makes the FZ happy. When I pulled into town I guess my internal speedometer was off a bit because I know not to speed in town. There are more police, sheriffs, highway patrol than you can shake a stick at in this county. Don't know how much over the limit I was, but he let me off with a warning. The only thing that makes this story better is that we both got pulled over while riding yesterday speeding through a curve, but no ticket. I think I've probably used up my "9 lifes" as far as no tickets is concerned.:angel:

We had a pretty spirited ride, but I did let him lead. The day I got pulled over I had rode over 300 miles going speeds that makes the FZ happy. When I pulled into town I guess my internal speedometer was off a bit because I know not to speed in town. There are more police, sheriffs, highway patrol than you can shake a stick at in this county. Don't know how much over the limit I was, but he let me off with a warning. The only thing that makes this story better is that we both got pulled over while riding yesterday speeding through a curve, but no ticket. I think I've probably used up my "9 lifes" as far as no tickets is concerned.:angel:

Haha! Thats a great story. So the day he pulled you over and gave the warning, did he let you know that he had the same bike? That's pretty cool, and it's great to be able to ride with him.........you can "get away" with a little more! :angel:

No way here in Oz. They would nail your ass to the wall. And look out if your FZ1 has a tail tidy. Bike off the road until you pay for a fresh road worthy certificate. Not whinging - just used to it!!! They gonna get me one day!!!! Cheers.

I didn't think to ask him, just met him not long ago. The first time we met he pulled me over for speeding....:ugh:

That is funny! I've met some good people on bikes that I've pulled over... I'm a little more lenient on riders. Usually an education on the law is given and told to get it fixed or slow down. If it is outrageous speed (ticket issued)... Hate to see a fellow mc rider plastered across a car.

Back