Show us your chicken strip

Chicken strips are taboo on my bike.
cc092306-b1e6-bd8a.jpg

Dunlop roadsmart.

cc092306-b207-93e4.jpg

:evil

My chicken strips last about 10 minutes from getting new tyres fitted. Takes me about 9 minutes and 30 seconds to get to the twisties from the tyre shop:sinister:.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqFkepo5j1E]YouTube - ‪FZ1 Scrubbing In A BT016.‬‏[/ame]

Mine are NOT chicken strips. They are commuter strips. :D

I actually don't have a picture but I doubt I need to post a picture for you to believe me that I have some big ones on my bike.

As for the difference between chicken strips and commuter strips, here's the chicken strips on my old Suzuki TLR. Can't remember the type of tyre but they weren't super sticky track tires, just my everyday tires. Possibly BT010's I believe. It's been a while and I stopped taking pics of my tires after a few track days.

Rear
DSC_2387.jpg

Front
DSC_2391.jpg

Back up close
IMG_0475.JPG

I like these. Can't show you my FZ strips cause I don't have it anymore. Waiting on new tires for the SV cause the Pilot Sports on it SUCK ASS! And they're 6 years old.

Now that's my idea of chicken strips. I'd be too embarassed to show the one's on my tires for they are WIDE!!!

Michelin Pilot Road, original tires, 4025 miles, 42 PSI, mostly commuting miles. Crappy picture because I used my iTouch to take the pictures.

Back