Show us your chicken strip

ery4y9em.jpg
3yrupu4e.jpg

Sent from my X-Wing

I discovered it's all in my head. I followed a guy on a Daytona 675 with Pirelli Diablo Corsas (me running the Roadsmart II's) on a track, for 5 laps he couldn't pull away. the 6-th lap I started getting fatigued, so I let him run away and ended up dead last.

So, a set of good tires will let you do shit you didn't think was possible, as long as they're properly warmed up and you're gentle on the throttle/brake/clutch

I forgot this thread existed! I'll make a contribution and bump it up

Showing Avon what I think of their stupid block lettering on my tires
fGozta7l.jpg

Since we drudged up this old thread has anyone scrubbed their Q3's all the way to the edge?
I cant get the last 1/8" or so off. I even got my pegs down (always been just shy of touching em).

Since we drudged up this old thread has anyone scrubbed their Q3's all the way to the edge?
I cant get the last 1/8" or so off. I even got my pegs down (always been just shy of touching em).

My friend has Q3s on his SV and he has more of the front tire scrubbed than the rear. Pretty strange, I thought

pegs

Not a picture of chickenstrips (they are close to gone now after this trackday) but a picture of my left peg scraped off...
need to adjust the pegs, adjust the rear spring and plan to jack up the bike 30mm on the rear

Attachments

• Image2.png
    Image2.png
    719.1 KB · Views: 92
Not a picture of chickenstrips (they are close to gone now after this trackday) but a picture of my left peg scraped off...
need to adjust the pegs, adjust the rear spring and plan to jack up the bike 30mm on the rear

Nice, I used to do that on my first FZ1 .. I haven't touched them once on my new one - but this one has all the geometry mods from day 1

Back