short video from today.

http://static.photobucket.com/playe...d06/761620_10151600930640272_1697515123_n.mp4 Today was a sad day. One of my good friends funeral was today. I have known him all his life. (I met his older brother in grade school.) Last saturday he lost control of his bike and hit a pole. Timmy was only 25. After the service we were all standing out side when the funeral director came out and said the family would like everyone that rode to make some noise. This is what happened next.

Last edited:
So sorry to hear about any motorcyclist getting killed and it's especially bad when it's someone you know well.
God bless him and his family and friends.

Thank you my friends. Timmy lived a good life so I am sure he is rip. He was always smiling. He loved his friends and family and would help anyone of us in a second. He was also a great father. I think the fact over 300 people came to say good by to Timmy says everything about the kind of person he was.
The good trully died young this time.

Thank you my friends. Timmy lived a good life so I am sure he is rip. He was always smiling. He loved his friends and family and would help anyone of us in a second. He was also a great father. I think the fact over 300 people came to say good by to Timmy says everything about the kind of person he was.
The good trully died young this time.

lad

so sorry for your loss lad.have been there myself still cant get my head around it.we are here for a good time not a long time sorry again.

Back