****Shameless 9,000th Post****

9,000!!!!!

I can't believe I made it!! It's been a wonderful ride to 9K and will only get better with a group of people like we have here on the site! Hopefully, at least a 1/4 of my posts actually help someone out or at least makes them smile! I thank everyone for making each day on the board a great one!:sport12:

stock-photo-way-to-go-champ-greeting-with-dog-holding-trophy-and-medal-74351395.jpg

Woohoo!

Congratulations Billy..........

get a life man :p

hope you know I'm really :justkidding:

But of course Brenda! Heck, this place has become such a big part of my life. Not sure when THAT happened, but it did, and I'm okay with that. I love all the people here and have never met a member here that I didn't get along with! Thanks!

I know exactly what you mean....it's the first thing I click on in the a.m. and the last thing I check before I go to bed......

it's an addiction!

but a good one

Yes !

Wait to go Billy !! I have learned much from the 9000 master . . . . but alas, I have much yet to learn . . . . keep posting buddy ! :thewave::thewave::thewave:
I will keep reading :)

Firstly congrats :tup:

Secondly, if you choose to accept this mission, will be to reach the 10,000 post mark. If you are captured we will deny all knowledge. This message will self destruct in 5 seconds...

countdown.gif
or maybe this one is more appropriate
Poof.gif

Last edited:
Firstly congrats :tup:

Secondly, if you choose to accept this mission, will be to reach the 10,000 post mark. If you are captured we will deny all knowledge. This message will self destruct in 5 seconds...

countdown.gif
or maybe this one is more appropriate
Poof.gif

Thanks Scotty!!! How have you been buddy??!!! You've probably been having a hoot riding down there!

Hi Billy, Yeah not bad, but been busy studying at home for university via distance ed. so I can pick up a better job in the air force.
I've only had 2 rides this year :( poor bike feels unloved.
But it is still in the garage looking spotless. Although the chain actually looks dirty!:jaw drop:
I'm enjoying your YZF overhaul pics when they pop up, so keep up the great work there :tup: I'll be using that as a motivator in a few years time when my bike needs some maintenance.
Hope the Bronx is lookin after you and Richie these days. Take care friend :)

Back