sad heart.

So, so, sorry for your loss Mike. I too have had a rough month. My wife lost her father AND, I lost my beloved sister, on the same day !

June 25th. was a sad day for us and our families, and I am still struggling to deal with it. Mom lived with sis. Now, she lives with us. It appears that sis had a massive heart attack in her sleep.

That is why I have been under the radar for so long. Kinda takes the wind from your sails.

I lost my father 15 years ago to lung cancer. Like your dad, it was over before they found it. So sad indeed. Our thoughts and prayer's are with you in this time of need.

So, so, sorry for your loss Mike. I too have had a rough month. My wife lost her father AND, I lost my beloved sister, on the same day !

June 25th. was a sad day for us and our families, and I am still struggling to deal with it. Mom lived with sis. Now, she lives with us. It appears that sis had a massive heart attack in her sleep.

That is why I have been under the radar for so long. Kinda takes the wind from your sails.

I lost my father 15 years ago to lung cancer. Like your dad, it was over before they found it. So sad indeed. Our thoughts and prayer's are with you in this time of need.

Oh my,Gary that had to be a rough day. I know how you feel about the wind in the sail bud. My thoughts will be with you, stay strong.

Back