Riding in the rain sucks

You might want to search used bike listings and ask the people selling bikes with cases if they would part them out separate. It works quite often

What sucks is the fact that I really have no place to store my rain gear unless I keep the trunk on the bike all the time which is not going to happen.

Man I want a set of Givi's but holy crap they are some coin.

I got myself a set of E21 then bought the hardware online for about $30.00. I spend few $ building my rack and voila! E21 are perfect size for rain gears (one side) and carry few other goodies on the other side. Love them. I think I paid $180ish for the side case...

So all together I might have spend $250.00, or around $320 for the whole kit. (with ebay top case)

I use the E21s as well and had them on my gen 1 FZ1 but the gen 2 is limited to using V35 cases. :(

The E21s are much more inexpensive and Kappa (Givi's cheap line) sells them as well for even cheaper.

What sucks is the fact that I really have no place to store my rain gear unless I keep the trunk on the bike all the time which is not going to happen.

Man I want a set of Givi's but holy crap they are some coin.

aee245a4-3197-228b.jpg

One of these off craigslist might be less than those givis.....c10 fears no rain :)

Hi all,
Here in Australia the rain isn't very constant but when it rains it rains hard. I'm a fan of Dainese gear and there gore-tex line of wet weather gear is crazy. I just purchased the pants, jacket and boots all gore-tex and today was there maiden voyage, very nice indeed. No leak at all and talk about warm. I'm a very happy dainese owner now for around 3 years and find there gear better than Alpinestars and the main reason is there attention to detail and the details they go to. Keep it safe all.

Hi all,
Here in Australia the rain isn't very constant but when it rains it rains hard. I'm a fan of Dainese gear and there gore-tex line of wet weather gear is crazy. I just purchased the pants, jacket and boots all gore-tex and today was there maiden voyage, very nice indeed. No leak at all and talk about warm. I'm a very happy dainese owner now for around 3 years and find there gear better than Alpinestars and the main reason is there attention to detail and the details they go to. Keep it safe all.

Totally agree. Dainese is awesome gear! Worth the extra $$ :tup:

I live in the UK and use my bike to commute to work.

In the last week I have had to ride in heavy rain on every journey :(

At the end of the week we also had 60MPH winds !! There was leaves and branches on the roads and its supposed to be our summer :(

I live in the UK and use my bike to commute to work.

In the last week I have had to ride in heavy rain on every journey :(

At the end of the week we also had 60MPH winds !! There was leaves and branches on the roads and its supposed to be our summer :(

Sounds like here. :) No wonder you guys named it British Columbia when you landed here

Just got back from Fontana and the other site's rally. Rain woke me up this morning and I wasn't prepared. Had to get a set of Frogg Toggs from the Deal's Gap Store. I'm glad they work. Didn't get the least bit wet. Fortunately I missed the heavy showers today. :yes: From now on those Toggs will be with me all the time.

Got a small reminder today that rain and a thunderstorm aren't the same thing had to work the late shift tonight and got caught out on my way home.....something hit me in the helmet pretty good at one point.... I get home get the bike in the garage and find thisView attachment 11492
I assume that bounced off my helmet but dammit it sounded larger than that

Lean it for life

Back