Rear R1 shock and Satan adaptor

Question. If you were to change out the springs to a different spring rate, would you have to revalve the shocks for the new spring rate as well?

I know for cars, this would be a must but not quite sure if bike suspensions would be any different.

Talk to your suspension shop. Depends one the degree of increase/decrease of spring rates and your budget. I will be having a complete rebuild once I get the front end converted to R1 and have a chance to shake it down. For me even though the information available on here I really need to see from seat of pants testing before commiting. Nothing like knowing what feels right/doesn't work FOR YOU before someone builds your suspension. Oh and I personally would never build my own suspension.

Looney either your REALLY bitter about being married or your dating some Crazzyyyyy bitch's lol - maybe they are related to all of my gf's past :D

Looney either your REALLY bitter about being married or your dating some Crazzyyyyy bitch's lol - maybe they are related to all of my gf's past :D

Nooooo its accually from a song from Y& T!! Although it happened once but i was only 18, and i learned a valuble lesson. Im now. 49 and still cant forget EEEEWWWW!!!!

Look up Satan666 on the other forum as I don't think he is on here much. Last I heard he had delayed the next batch of adaptors and be sure you match the right adaptor to the right rear shock otherwise you may have fitment issue's. I was lucky enough to score a used set from 2stang so watch the classifieds.

Back