Rear Hugger Refab

I don't know why you razzin' him -- I've got projects standing on 3mos -- so lay off the guy and razz me.....

come to think of it --- razz him too.....

I even have projects that had a definite path -- and I just jumped ship and am going in a different direction.....A.D.D. ain't got nothin' on me....

Just like the song lyrics..." A.D.D. yeah you know me"

Well it's about time you put it on the bike :D. By the way I don't know if you have other plans for tomorrow, but if it's clear in the morning I'll be heading up to Bear Mt for a little while. Let me know if you're going and I'll wait for you at the top.

As soon as I'm done installing it, if it's clear, I'll call you to make sure your going. No problem. I'll be downstairs about 7:30am and should be done by 8:30. I'm giving myself an hour because I may as well clean and lube the chain while I'm back there.

I don't know why you razzin' him -- I've got projects standing on 3mos -- so lay off the guy and razz me.....

come to think of it --- razz him too.....

I even have projects that had a definite path -- and I just jumped ship and am going in a different direction.....A.D.D. ain't got nothin' on me....

Hey we all get sidetracked once in a while or just dread doing something so we keep putting it off. I had ordered rim tape weeks ago and finally got around to putting it on yesterday. An easy job, but very time consuming so I kept putting it off...

I cleaned and lubed my chain this morning before heading out to meet up with Tony. I installed the hugger finally and she fit perfect. Here's a couple of pics.

BearMountain8302009001.jpg

BearMountain8302009010.jpg

Back