Rabbitman's Mod Central

I got mine from ebay, search creese1 he sells it in different finishes with FZ1 cut into it. Worked out great for me so far and its reasonably priced, he sells a plate light seperately

I got mine from ebay, search creese1 he sells it in different finishes with FZ1 cut into it. Worked out great for me so far and its reasonably priced, he sells a plate light seperately

Actually ordered one of those last night...after I posted, I kept searching and found them. Looks like a good quality eliminator. I had already bought my Speed Tactics kit for the 6R when I saw those, or else I would have had one in blue on that bike.

Actually ordered one of those last night...after I posted, I kept searching and found them. Looks like a good quality eliminator. I had already bought my Speed Tactics kit for the 6R when I saw those, or else I would have had one in blue on that bike.
If you got the fender eliminator with FZ1 cut out, a cheap mod is to glue a reflector on the inside. Looks trick,cheap and might help legality.
004-6.jpg

Last edited:
what the welcome or my critique of you last bike? dont be offended some people i am sure think my bike looks stupid[they obviously are braindead] :Rockon:

If you got the fender eliminator with FZ1 cut out, a cheap mod is to glue a reflector on the inside. Looks trick,cheap and might help legality.
004-6.jpg

Where did you find that FZ1 cutout? It looks great and I like the idea of just adding a reflector to make it shinny.

yeah that fender eliminator took a little work to get right for me too but it was worth it, besides nothing really seems to be a true bolt on and good to go kinda mod anymore

yeah that fender eliminator took a little work to get right for me too but it was worth it, besides nothing really seems to be a true bolt on and good to go kinda mod anymore

Absolutely, it was worth it. I didn't have major problems, just minor headaches that took a little thinking. I think it turned out well. I will try to get pics when I get my license plate. The temporary tag I have on it looks horrible.

Back