Pyro's Twisted Texas Hill Country Tour Photos 2012

Looked like a lot of fun. I wish I could have tagged along. :cowboy: Great pic and video. Looked like 5 Gen1S, 1 Gen1N, 1 Gen2S and 1 Gen2N with that Italian thing that I lust over. :tup:

:funpost: Now that is hysterical!!!

Unfortunately, he ain't kiddin'.

The one group westbound on 337 was not only dealing with the road at much less than the required speed but, aside from the last rider, seemed to have no idea that there was a large group of riders wearing out their brakes behind them.

The last guy moved over when he had a chance but the remainder rode on in their fog. I NEVER, EVER pass unless it is legal and safe but I passed this bunch pulling some R's.

The next group, that were even bigger dickheads, were the ape-hanger, we ain't gong to move for no Jap bikes crowd, and spread themselves over more roadway than can be justified and I was over 120 to pass them.

It shouldn't be so. I'll move over and wave through anyone who overtakes me but this obstruction of the road is deliberate and based upon what you ride.

Hey, it doesn't matter what you ride!!! If someone overtakes you, let them ride through.

I'm getting a little bit bored with "Are you ready for the lifestyle"????

Hey, whatever your HD can do, I can do better. If you want to compare horsepower, speed, economy or courtesy, give me the opportunity and I will do better. However, I don't block the roads.

Unfortunately, he ain't kiddin'.

The one group westbound on 337 was not only dealing with the road at much less than the required speed but, aside from the last rider, seemed to have no idea that there was a large group of riders wearing out their brakes behind them.

The last guy moved over when he had a chance but the remainder rode on in their fog. I NEVER, EVER pass unless it is legal and safe but I passed this bunch pulling some R's.

The next group, that were even bigger dickheads, were the ape-hanger, we ain't gong to move for no Jap bikes crowd, and spread themselves over more roadway than can be justified and I was over 120 to pass them.

It shouldn't be so. I'll move over and wave through anyone who overtakes me but this obstruction of the road is deliberate and based upon what you ride.

Hey, it doesn't matter what you ride!!! If someone overtakes you, let them ride through.

I'm getting a little bit bored with "Are you ready for the lifestyle"????

Hey, whatever your HD can do, I can do better. If you want to compare horsepower, speed, economy or courtesy, give me the opportunity and I will do better. However, I don't block the roads.

I hear ya buddy. I always allow faster riders to pass no matter what. It's amazing the mindset of some riders, and it's not only out there but all over. I will say though, that road in the video needs way more "passing" sections on those long straights. I don't remember seeing many broken lines in the video.

Nice photos,

I can only immagine how great it was, It always a pleasure to see a group of bikers having fun on the road and that they returned home in one piece!!

Back