Premium and Elite Membership drive

i just signed up for the life membership...met a few great guys from here and hope to meet some more this summer....so i figure its the least i could do.....:cheers:

Thanks to everyone who has donated to the site by either "Membership" or just a "Donation". I have to say that I've been here since 2008, and while the site has grown in terms of members, it is still the greatest Forum to hang out on. We have the best members here which makes the experience all that much more enjoyable! I will also say that while we have the best team of Mods and Admin's here, the members make their jobs so much easier. I for one, love signing in each day! Some days you learn something new, some days your able to help another member out, and other days you just sit back and laugh at some of the "cast of characters" we have here. I love all the aspects of our Forum and I hope it continues to grow and gain more membership in the future!:)

I have gotten some great techinnical information and friendly advice from several members. A nice easy going forum group. Definitely worth the price of admission. I'm in!!

I'm not aware of any at this time but please PM Admin (Dennis) who is the owner and the only one who can arrange any payment options. And thanks!!

-Eric

since I never could get banned could I be extremly mean to someone I dont like if i donate? Im such an instigator!

Well, you can still be banned. ;) At one of the sister sites, we just had a big incident.... so yup... as explained over there, membership does not exclude anyone from the forum rules. They all still apply. :deal:

The least I could do... added an annual memb just a few minutes ago.

Great site you've built here, glad to help.

Kevin

Last edited:
Thanks Kevin.

Many of us have been on Dennis' forums since 07, 08 and stick around, even if we sold our bikes because the members are so cool.

I think I've met about 30 people in person and camped out with many out that number. Other forums, not so much..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Back