Premium and Elite Membership drive

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
It's been a while since I begged but I'm at it again. :D

We've had a lot of new members sign up since I last asked but I wanted you all to be aware of the memberships. No, this isn't required and the site is still free to sign up and participate, however, Dennis spends a fair amount of money on internet fees, domain registrations, power, software and support, his time and efforts, etc.... all to provide us with these awesome forums to use for free. That being said, it is always a great gesture for those of us who frequent these forums to offer Dennis some form of thanks.

The first is to pay for a membership. Offered to you are the Premium and Elite memberships. The Premium is $15.00 per year and the Elite is $40.00 for lifetime. I thought the Elite was a great value if you plan to spend three years here! Along with each come some perks. Please see below or go to this link: http://www.998cc.org/forum/payments.php

attachment.php

The next would be the donation system where you can donate once or set up a subscription and donate monthly. I just noticed that it is currently disabled so I'll have to inquire with Dennis to see if this will be enabled soon.

I chose to be an Elite lifetime member and I've been giving Dennis $5.00 a month for almost 6 years now. I feel it is a small price to pay for such a great site.

If you can afford it, please go sign up for a membership today. With the money Dennis collects, we can add on more features to the site, help pay the bills this generates for him and provide him with funds to keep upgrading the software and hardware to make the site a better place.

Thanks for looking and hope to see you in the VIP Lounge soon! Have a great weekend all!

-Eric

I'm happy to support the site and I hope to do more. I've been very happy with the Elite membership plus there's a secrete catagory you can post in ;)

I was just worried about the 'lifetime' membership. I posted about it in the VIP section years ago...

I just looked at my Elite membership... it's "Lifetime"... It started 09-10-2010 and ends 09-10-2030! I'll be 60. I guess if I'm riding a trike by then I'll want to die anyway.

Man, I only considered the percs of the Elite membership, I should have looked at the fine print! : owned::scared:

:noworries:

Same for me here. I sold 25 exhaust last year, 80% are member from the 6R forum. Im an elite member and did a $100.00 donation at the end if the year last year. If business is good I'll give some more again this year. I don't make a lot of money at $450.00 for an exhaust mid... just enough to cover the cost of part and a bit of labor time. I do it more to stick it to the big guys with there $1200.00 exhaust for a $6K bike... so far so good! :D Sold 4 this month :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2

Same for me here. I sold 25 exhaust last year, 80% are member from the 6R forum. Im an elite member and did a $100.00 donation at the end if the year last year. If business is good I'll give some more again this year. I don't make a lot of money at $450.00 for an exhaust mid... just enough to cover the cost of part and a bit of labor time. I do it more to stick it to the big guys with there $1200.00 exhaust for a $6K bike... so far so good! :D Sold 4 this month :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2

I really respect that you went out and developed something cool & cost-effective for a bike that doesn't get a lot of love. I hope you sell 1000!

I get this message when selecting DONATIONS-DONATE NOW.

"The administrator currently has the Donation System disabled or has disabled Donation System for your user/member group"

I must be ignorant!! LOL I can't get my sig to show up even though it shows up fine in the preview and it is saved

Never mind...............it only shows up in new post since pay for membership!! LMAO!!!

Back