prayers please.

hey all blazer, One of my hommies is in critical condition as we speak. A young man riging a GSXR600 crossed the centerline an hit my bud troy going over 90. Jesus it killed him an troy is fighting for his life. This happened on sunday when i was out to. my prayers to the young mans family.

man! he hit my bud on his 2012 roadking! that 600 must have been like a missle coming at you. and on saturday i was 100 yards behind the wreck that a mini van crossed an killed two other riders. 101 south of chimacum was deadly this weekend. 3 dead so far.

Update just in. got a call. Troy has 2 badly broken legs. repaired but unkown about extesive damage. there bad. punktured lungs. surgury complete. resting. still critical but stable. thanks guys. this could easly be one of us. i ride everyday to work. rain,wind,snow or shine. i thank christ that aint me. just makes me more aware of my riding ways. and watching out. ride safe all. blazer. ile keep ya posted.

Hope your friend gets better and recovers. But let's be serious here, many of these incidents are caused by young riders who overplay their skill level. Riding above your skill level in conditions inappropriate for the road is a recipe for disaster. Let's slow down and ride smart, and if we see friends riding stupid we sit them down and try to show them the right way to do it. And absolutely no, none, zip , nada alcohol in the system when you throw your leg over your saddle.

Last edited:
Glad to hear he is stable. Thoughts and prayers go out for a full and fast recovery.

Some situations just *happen* and there is no avoiding it. I'd venture a guess that the 600 was an inexperienced rider who target fixated when he saw Troy coming and drove right into him.

Sorry and hope he's up on two sooner than later.

glad hes alive sounds like a miracle i hope he makes a full recovery man that sounds like a dangerous road please be careful blaze i waited till i was 46 to get a sportbike because i new i coudnt make good decisions please everbody take note and dont let this happen to you

update. so far i hear hes doing ok.............My family not so good. my wifes sister is in swedish hospital. we got married last month. 2 weeks later her sister has fallen ill. she has been staying there trying to keep her mom an dad stable. shes been there for weeks. ive been working, taken care of her son an trying to ride to clear my head. im breaking down guys. i cant fix my wifes grief. i feel so helpless. she called today an said that docs cant help her. her brains shutting down. could be a day to ?. Don (her sister) was in a bad car crash with her dad when she was 18 months old. her brain was severly damaged. mind of 9 year old. time has caught up to her doctors say. i hear her mom an dad breaking down in background. i fall apart. this road sucks guys. thanks for all the support.

Man that's tough, but remember that you have to stay strong for all of them. Your wife needs your comforting right now. Sorry to hear about such a bad week for you all. Stay strong brother! If you need to talk, we're all here for you even if it's only words of comfort.

Back