Power Pilot 2ct issues..

4409.. Nov 01, 2009 So not even 4 years old yet.
The front tire is a year earlier, and yet no cheverons or wear on it.
Michelins site states that under perfect care, tires can stay good for up to 10 years.
I've always garaged the bike with the rear tire raised and the front on carpet.
I have no problem with Michelins products, it's the customer service that I was upset about.
I work way too hard to dish over my $ for bad customer service.

I'm really disappointed with the response you got from Michelin customer support. I was expecting some kind of technical explanation or SOMETHING. That's crap

Dustin I agree.
Today I sent a lengthy e-mail to Michelin's corporate office. Let's see if I get a response.

I found this website to be quite interesting on the differences on the Michelin tires. Yes it has some pricing attached to it. Which look much better than any pricing from Cycle Gear or Motorcycle Superstore

Michelin Pilot Power Pure, 2ct, Michelin 2 ct, Power 2 ct, Road 3, Michelin Road 3, Power ONE Tires, Road 2, Michelin Road 2, Michelin Tire, Pilot Activ

I've used the PP 2 ct, PP3 2ct and Pilot Road 3s and have come to the conclusion that I don't want to use any of them any more. They get greasy with no warning, break lose then grip (causing high sides), and have flex issues. Using the BT -003 RS now and really like them. Just saying that is my experience.

Back