Please Help! Running weird after overheating.

So good news from the mechanic - leak down and compression check are good.

He is going to put it on the dyno tomorrow or thurs. and see if it is still lacking power.

He is very knowledgeable and I'm glad to have him in the area.

At this point wondering if maybe the plugs really are fouled. He would have had to pull them to check that and i'm sure looked at them while they were out..hmmm..

OK Got the bike back....
Dyno showed 142 HP.. Pretty good right! And it runs like a champ!
Mechanic couldn't find any problems other than it is running lean. He mentioned A/F of 15 when cruising. Remember I did Lars air box, AIV plug, and removed fly's. I knew I was running lean. I ordered a PCV through them and am considering letting them do the tune vs. downloading one. I should also have an MIVV clip on coming soon.
So I think the original problem was psychosomatic.. I think I convinced myself something was wrong tbh.. And the oil had a film of milkiness (lol) at one point where I was totally convinced I blew the head.

BTW the bike runs way better with the mods I did..
I would give it somewhere in the 30-40% improvement. Way more fun to ride now and plenty of power, where as before it was wanting something.

The mech was fair and I'm not out too much. Really looking forward to getting the PC on and tune. Thx for all the help guys..

Back