Pirelli Angel GT in 190/55 - will they fit

I run Pirelli Diablo Rosso III in 190 55 onthe rear, no issues. you will have to re-calibrate your speedo with a speedo healer as it does affect speedo readings. If you don't have one installed it will make it more accurate as the speedo is out stock anyway.

I run Pirelli Diablo Rosso III in 190 55 onthe rear, no issues. you will have to re-calibrate your speedo with a speedo healer as it does affect speedo readings. If you don't have one installed it will make it more accurate as the speedo is out stock anyway.

Hmm.. The standard fitment is 190/50 so if I change the tyre to 190/55 - is this a mandatory step?

Are the service centre guys able to do this?

Hmm.. The standard fitment is 190/50 so if I change the tyre to 190/55 - is this a mandatory step?

Are the service centre guys able to do this?
Made the switch half a year ago. No problems with anything. Do it and don't worry about it.

Same 4 mph off compared to gps as before

Made the switch half a year ago. No problems with anything. Do it and don't worry about it.

Same 4 mph off compared to gps as before

Hmm... 4 mph equates to a little bit over 6 kmh here and in our awesome state - could mean a difference between a speeding fine or not...

:)

Back