Pictures from Colorado :)

I wanted to share just a few pictures from our trip this last weekend.
Colorado Springs to Aspen, Grand Junction, Durango, Gunnison, and home again. I put another 1,050 miles on the bike on this trip.

Where's the red sandstone pic from?
I see you still have plenty of snow as do we in the Sierra's. Backroad passes are still under feet of snow.
Colorado sure is fun, I've been over there 3 times on my Feejeer.
Have you ridden CO 141? One of my favorite roads.
Thanks for the pics, nice chunk of miles on the 1 !

wow, great pictures! bet it was good riding!

except for the wind/rain storm we went thru going into Grand Junction, it was great! The wind was actually pushing me out of my lane...scary stuff

Where's the red sandstone pic from?
I see you still have plenty of snow as do we in the Sierra's. Backroad passes are still under feet of snow.
Colorado sure is fun, I've been over there 3 times on my Feejeer.
Have you ridden CO 141? One of my favorite roads.
Thanks for the pics, nice chunk of miles on the 1 !

:D the red sandstone pic IS from CO 141! Beautiful canyon, that is the first time we've ridden that one.

my wife lived in Colorado springs and keeps tellin me we need to ride out,says its even more beautiful than Tennesse and north carolina.what were the temps on your ride?

Seeing these pictures really has me anticipating my move - my wife and I are relocating to the Boulder area at the end of July. Hopefully the nicer weather will finally provide an opportunity for some additional seat time on the FZ!

my wife lived in Colorado springs and keeps tellin me we need to ride out,says its even more beautiful than Tennesse and north carolina.what were the temps on your ride?

Well Tennessee is beautiful in it's own way....I know cause that's where I'm from :) Do you ever make it here to visit family or anything?
The temps were in the 70's to 80's, but on top of the passes naturally it was much cooler. And since we have very little humidity here, that's pretty much perfect in the mountains.

Seeing these pictures really has me anticipating my move - my wife and I are relocating to the Boulder area at the end of July. Hopefully the nicer weather will finally provide an opportunity for some additional seat time on the FZ!

You will love the Boulder area....lots of great roads to ride up there! Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mtn. National Park is spectacular!

Headed out there myself mid Aug. my GF son recent got a job in Pagosa Springs where Rt 160 and 84 intersects. Looking forward to it I have been around Denver and out Rt 70 to Silverthorne and Breck. everytime I go out Im like man I wish I had my bike....

Did you stop at hanging wall flume?

IMG_0075.jpg

My FJR

IMG_0079.jpg

Can you tell I love that road?

IMG_0084.jpg

As we were leaving the Maroon Bells, a guy asked if he could take our pic coming down the mountain.....he e-mailed them this morning. They came out pretty good, except the one of me is a bit fuzzy, which is normal for me anyway :rolleyes:

Back