Pennsylvanian's speak up!

Im in Douglassville Berks county and would be up for a Sat or Sun ride if anyone is in the area and wants to get together for a ride, send me a pm. There are Some great back roads heading north in Berks county. I no longer have an FZ1, I am riding a 2012 Triumph Tiger 800xc now.

Im in Douglassville Berks county and would be up for a Sat or Sun ride if anyone is in the area and wants to get together for a ride, send me a pm. There are Some great back roads heading north in Berks county. I no longer have an FZ1, I am riding a 2012 Triumph Tiger 800xc now.

What?! New bike and no pics??!!!! What gives??!! You know the rules Pete!!!!:hellno:

What?! New bike and no pics??!!!! What gives??!! You know the rules Pete!!!!:hellno:

Bill, I know I am slacking, here are some pics I have of my new Tiger in the garage with the top box and tank bag attached. Not the best quality. I sold the Bonneville in the fall with the intention of getting the Tiger. I love this bike it does everything well, and is super comfortable for me and my aching back I can ride lots of miles with very little ill effects. The bike just fits and works really well for me. :UK flag:

Bill, I sold the Duc this week also :(. The Tiger is that good of a bike I really had no desire to get into the uncomfortable riding position the 999 created. The only time I found it comfortable to ride was at speeds I will loose my license over. I figured I would sell and make a buck on it while it still retained value.

Here is two more phone pics from the parking lot. I rode to work today.

egy9ahah.jpg
dedequ5u.jpg

Bill, I sold the Duc this week also :(. The Tiger is that good of a bike I really had no desire to get into the uncomfortable riding position the 999 created. The only time I found it comfortable to ride was at speeds I will loose my license over. I figured I would sell and make a buck on it while it still retained value.

Hey, no need to explain comfort to me pal. I know all to well about back and leg pain, and how tight ergonomics can screw you up good. That's why I went with the YZF. It's probably the most comfortable of all literbikes. So I can relive my youth and still be comfortable! Hey, we'll see you soon. We are going to start setting things up for a PA Ride.

P.S. The Tiger looks awesome!

Back