Pennsylvanian's speak up!

Sevinsky

Do I have any riders coming in from PA in this place? Let me know!
I'm looking for people to go on some twisties with this spring!

I'm located in central PA around the State College / Lock Haven area, so let me know!

If you head south towards Altoona and Bedford PA. I'm close just over the line into Maryland and some nice West Virgina roads

Well see corrections! We'll have to set something up soon! It'll be a bit of a ride down there, but maybe I could grab a hotel and make it into a sort of a trip/vacation down there. And you have the retro naked kit to boot. Well be looking nearly the same going down the road.

I am in berks county around 3.5 hours east of State College, if you are ever out east let me know. I dont live far from Johhnyontherocks, there are some good back mountain/foot hill roads to ride on here.

I am in berks county around 3.5 hours east of State College, if you are ever out east let me know. I dont live far from Johhnyontherocks, there are some good back mountain/foot hill roads to ride on here.

Sounds like a plan, can get your guys phone numbers so I can give you a call when the weather gets nice?

Johnstown Area

Im from the johnstown/ebensburgh area about 40 minutes north of bedford and I have a cabin in bedford so hit me up when we are doin a group ride !!!

CorrectionsK9 which prison do you work at if you dont mind me asking

yes sir we have some nice riding areas here billy im gonna try and get a covered bridge run goin in the fall your welcome here any time im really close to brian(blav) i see this post is a year old so did a ride ever happen

yes sir we have some nice riding areas here billy im gonna try and get a covered bridge run goin in the fall your welcome here any time im really close to brian(blav) i see this post is a year old so did a ride ever happen

Oh yeah it happened and it was awesome!! We had quite a few people go along and it turned into quite a ride. Brian and I are going to set up at least two more this season so don't worry, we will invite you along for sure!!:tup:

Back