Parts from 2011 FZ1

Was flooded in about 26 inches of water last November. Immediately soaked and fogged, but decided against salvaging engine as water got in short pipe. Looks great otherwise... Was advised more money in selling as parts, but anyone in need of the whole bike have at it.

Hi would be interested in the top triple.

Thanks,

Jeff

Dynojet doesn't reprogram an Ecu. It intercepts the fuel signal and adds or removes fuel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe programmer was a bad word but issues on older bikes can be fixed using custom maps. Still a better option based on the asking price.

Sorry but all the peddles, shifters, passenger pegs, covers for radiators went very quickly. As I posted, spending the summer up north in Atlantic City and will be back in SWF early September. That is where the frame sits with the bulk of the lower stuff still available at that time. (Frame, wheels, triple tree etc..) I brought the most asked about parts with me and shipped most of them from here already. I do still have the shock assembly and some electrical parts that sat up high on the bike available with me now. When I get back I will list parts with pictures. Thanx all...:sport12:

Still have the wheels?

Sorry but all the peddles, shifters, passenger pegs, covers for radiators went very quickly. As I posted, spending the summer up north in Atlantic City and will be back in SWF early September. That is where the frame sits with the bulk of the lower stuff still available at that time. (Frame, wheels, triple tree etc..) I brought the most asked about parts with me and shipped most of them from here already. I do still have the shock assembly and some electrical parts that sat up high on the bike available with me now. When I get back I will list parts with pictures. Thanx all...:sport12:

Do you still have the wheels?

Back