Parts from 2011 FZ1

Responded back to several emails this morning. Senallttam was one of them. Ruggybuggy and Anelson24 are on my original list. Will check on them today, but some of the parts requested I did not respond if there is a question of condition. Especially electrical parts which are pretty much limited at or above air intake. First emails get first shot at parts. Example: got back to Chodatus this morning about two parts that someone else requested in a long list. Notified the third party that I need to check with Chodatus first for those covers that he wants to confirm will work on his bike. Spent yesterday really braking things down and have a better handle on parts...

Attachments

• IMAG0326[1].jpg
    IMAG0326[1].jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 104
Just reviewing several inquires... Anelson24- The shock and affiliated parts are located where I will not be comfortable until I get them out and evaluate. You can see from the photo posted above where I am at with the bike, right about there. Ruggybuggy- I did message you on the 7th. The integrated lights are getting installed on my 2012 FZ1 and the exhaust was not aftermarket. You also inquired (very popular request) about the ECU which is exactly the type of expensive electrical part I needed to evaluate before getting back to anyone. It is clean and out of the bike as of yesterday. (pictures below with clean harness connection shown (both sides) and the ECU, no sign of water. First connections below this point was horrible, also pictured) I messaged Crazybiker this morning because he was the first inquiry for the ECU. I quoted him $339 which is 70% of the list cost and it should ship for $5... If he declines I will message the next one on the list.

I will be contacting Salopez46 who inquired bout the tank/fender/tailback. However, NewYorker was first tank inquiry and get first shot.:smoking:

I am going back at it tomorrow and will work on shock...

Apparently Crazybiker has no room in his message box and did not receive message of ECU availability, which I accidentally identified his inquiry as the first. I will post my last attempt at notifying this member below before moving on because it was my error...

"I accidentally identified your message as the first inquiry about the ECU prompting the last message giving you first shot. RuggyBuggy actually inquired three days earlier, but the part is yours if you get back to me lets say by the 15th. I posted pics in the thread of the ECU and its immediate connection demonstrating that it is clean... My direct email is [email protected][/email] and my phone is 609-377-9947. Thanx, paul"

Apparently Crazybiker has no room in his message box and did not receive message of ECU availability, which I accidentally identified his inquiry as the first. I will post my last attempt at notifying this member below before moving on because it was my error...

"I accidentally identified your message as the first inquiry about the ECU prompting the last message giving you first shot. RuggyBuggy actually inquired three days earlier, but the part is yours if you get back to me lets say by the 15th. I posted pics in the thread of the ECU and its immediate connection demonstrating that it is clean... My direct email is [email protected][/email] and my phone is 609-377-9947. Thanx, paul"

Sounds good! Thanks!

Thanks for following up. I am trying to figure out if the ECU connectors are the same as the Power commander 5 I am running seems to have a different model for the new FZ1s.

I am still interested in the rear footpegs and brackets. Also inner front fairings because I over tightened mine and cracked them.

Sent from the future

You can buy aftermarket carbon fibre ones that look much nicer than stock.
A few of the guys on here have them.
They match them up with cf muffler end caps too.

Sent from my GT-I9300

I have relocated for the summer from southwest Florida up to Atlantic City and have brought with me many of the parts that I expect to go quickly, parts I have had multiple requests for. The larger stuff (frame, lower units, wheels) will not be available till early September when I return home.

Just want to repeat a few things to clear up any questions. I have posted a link to a parts diagram. Please identify all the parts you are requesting before doing so. Already had a simple request misunderstood because rear foot pegs do not include black brackets. Glad I sent a text picture before packaging it up, but no harm no foul, the money was returned via Paypal and the guy was great, easy dealing with. The parts list is priced and I am asking 70% of the list, Not 70% off the list. I am not charging for additional screws/washers/nuts associated with the parts which translates to about 40% savings on most requests. The bike was only on the road for five months so parts unaffected by water are like new...

Tama853: I am not ignoring your messages, just waiting on one fella to see if a couple parts will be available. Several of your requested parts are gone and the foot pegs/ black brackets are back available but I would like you to identify them to avoid confusion as I mentioned earlier. I will post a pix of the passenger pegs and both brackets as I understand them... Thanx. paul

Crazybiker: I understand you are investigating the issue... Several others inquired about this ECU and I would like to sell expensive parts like this rather quickly to recoup some of my loss. Pictures have been posted of this part. The list on this is $484.35 so $339 is a nice savings if u need to replace this part...:smoking:

Muffler stuff is on a shelf in Florida, not available till September when I return. If you can wait I will sell if for 60% of list for being patient and sure it will ship for about $6... Let me know... Thanx, Paul

Last edited:
Crazybiker: I understand you are investigating the issue... Several others inquired about this ECU and I would like to sell expensive parts like this rather quickly to recoup some of my loss. Pictures have been posted of this part. The list on this is $484.35 so $339 is a nice savings if u need to replace this part...:smoking:

Most of us want the ECM to address issues with the programing of the older bikes. You can buy a programer for less than $339 and install your own custom maps. https://www.denniskirk.com/dynojet/power-commander-v.p209203.prd/209203.sku

Bracket 4
2D1-2741L-10-00

Footrest, Rear 1
3VR-27431-01-00

Bracket 5
2D1-2742L-10-00

Footrest, Rear 2
3VR-27441-01-00. I also need the bag of screws in the picture if you still have it all.

Sent from the future

Back