Parts from 2011 FZ1

Was flooded in about 26 inches of water last November. Immediately soaked and fogged, but decided against salvaging engine as water got in short pipe. Looks great otherwise... Was advised more money in selling as parts, but anyone in need of the whole bike have at it.

Attachments

• IMAG0179.jpg
    IMAG0179.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 325
Man, I'd like to have the black wheels. Hopefully insurance is making you whole. Sorry to hear about this. It looks like it was a sweet bike.

If he's parting the bike out, no way he can list every part and a price. Give the guy a break.

Hopefully this post will help things along... I have responded to the private messages, but still getting request for questionable parts. The link attached below is a pretty good OEM site for this bike. Easy to find and read exploded diagram of parts and their numbers. Much easier for me identify exactly what your looking for. I ask you to list the part number and every ancillary nut, bolt, washer you need. They are all identified. I am generally asking 65% to 70% of the listed OEM price. I am not adding additional costs for the nuts, bolts, washers which keeps costs down even more. We can figure out the cheapest way to ship it after that. Hopefully this can work out for everyone. To answer some of your questions: No I did not have full insurance, so I am trying to recoup some of the loss. I bought the bike new in April of 2012 (it was a leftover) and put about 5K on it before the hurricane in October. I replaced the bike with a new (leftover) 2012 just this past February. The irony is that searched for and bought the 2011 because I did not like the white 2012...

Let me know what parts you may need...

OEM Parts : Babbitts Yamaha Parts House

Hopefully this post will help things along... I have responded to the private messages, but still getting request for questionable parts. The link attached below is a pretty good OEM site for this bike. Easy to find and read exploded diagram of parts and their numbers. Much easier for me identify exactly what your looking for. I ask you to list the part number and every ancillary nut, bolt, washer you need. They are all identified. I am generally asking 65% to 70% of the listed OEM price. I am not adding additional costs for the nuts, bolts, washers which keeps costs down even more. We can figure out the cheapest way to ship it after that. Hopefully this can work out for everyone. To answer some of your questions: No I did not have full insurance, so I am trying to recoup some of the loss. I bought the bike new in April of 2012 (it was a leftover) and put about 5K on it before the hurricane in October. I replaced the bike with a new (leftover) 2012 just this past February. The irony is that searched for and bought the 2011 because I did not like the white 2012...

Let me know what parts you may need...

OEM Parts : Babbitts Yamaha Parts House
Did you get my pm with the parts about the shock I need? Never got a response after looking at the diagram and telling you which parts I need. Thanks

Back