Pacific Northwest Anyone?

Arlington area, HEY. If you local riders want to hook up zip up as a Fz mob I've been meeting with the Bellingham crew on NWR on Wed. nights @ 6:00 for eat and B/S'n.

Beaverton, OR

New to the board, but I've had my bike since 2007. Are there any FZ1 meetups planned? Would like to hook up with local FZ1 riders to talk about mods.

the last couple of winters have been pretty wet which sucks but usually we get good riding weather from late april till early october. forrest grove is a little off the beaten track but hopefully you will enjoy your time up here in the nw!

I plan on transfering to Pacific University next semester...how many months of good/dry riding?

Well, you're from SoCal so your opinion of good riding may be different than what we Wet Coasters think. I ride year-round up north in Vancouver, Canada and I'd say it's wet 60% of the year and the temperatures are usually no lower than 10F and higher than 75F throughout the year. It's very mild, great riding temperatures.

I'd say you probably have a month or so of sunny days above 80F typically. It rains a lot and it's not often over 80, even in the summer.

This year has been great :) Last two days have been around 95! Very rare :)

Last edited:
Well, you're from SoCal so your opinion of good riding may be different than what we Wet Coasters think. I ride year-round up north in Vancouver, Canada and I'd say it's wet 60% of the year and the temperatures are usually no lower than 10F and higher than 75F throughout the year. It's very mild, great riding temperatures.

I'd say you probably have a month or so of sunny days above 80F typically. It rains a lot and it's not often over 80, even in the summer.

This year has been great :) Last two days have been around 95! Very rare :)

Well I don't have a car, so I'll be in it everyday rain or shine.:sport12:

Beaverton, OR

New to the board, but I've had my bike since 2007. Are there any FZ1 meetups planned? Would like to hook up with local FZ1 riders to talk about mods.

I live in Salem and ride on weekends. We are planning on one East Salem ride to Spirit Mountain, and a different West Salem ride to Detroit. You can email me to get contact info exchanged. [email protected]

Back