One More, Johnny's Track Bike Build

I can see the sign now . . .

BIG right right ahead !! Keep your elbows in tight, , , , might drag the elbow abit and grind the knob off?! oooooouch . . .. . pain, pain,,, ,:ugh:

ENJOY the track Johnny!! Looks awesome.. . . .. .:woot:

I just scored a Two Brothers full carbon/ ti black series exhaust for 600.00 shipped. It will drop 16lbs off the bike remove the peskey cat that bakes the oil on these and supposedly adds 12hp@14950. I wanted to do some suspension first but you have to get the deals when the come.

I have 4 planned track days this upcoming month so I should feel if it makes any more power

The PC3 is from a bike that had a full system and a K&N so it should be close enough for government work. For now I'm just going to plug the AIS airbox line and disconnect the power to the pump. I think I'm going to use Etape over the FI light for the removal of the exhaust servo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just scored a Two Brothers full carbon/ ti black series exhaust for 600.00 shipped. It will drop 16lbs off the bike remove the peskey cat that bakes the oil on these and supposedly adds 12hp@14950. I wanted to do some suspension first but you have to get the deals when the come.

I have 4 planned track days this upcoming month so I should feel if it makes any more power

Are any of those track days at NJMP???

I am going to try and sign up for one of the two days in April that you are going the 21st or the 22nd, I will let you know.

Conrats on the new pipes and pc3, the weight savings alone was worth the price. I had a Two Brothers Carbon Fiber slip-on on my FZ1 loved the look and sound but it was loud and it drove me crazy on long rides even with the db killer tip.

Even if it is too loud for you it will only be for 15 - 20 minutes at a time that should not be too bad. Wear ear plugs I always do, it actually feels strange to ride without them now.

Johnny I saw this and immediately thought of you...lol

golf.jpg

Well another 500 bucks liberated from my wallet. Just dropped off the Ohlins shock and forks with Ohlins 25mm cartridges for a freshening and correct spring rates. They may also receive updated valving. Now on to the Hawk.

Oh you've no idea...

Five hundred here, five hundred there...

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2

Rodger that. the list for this year

Spare wheels with a set of full wets

Brembo MC

Safety wire everything (going for my CCS license this year)

Shark Fin and rizoma brake gaurd thingy

And at least 4 sets of tires

:(

I need to get off my ass, bite the bullet and drop my tail and upper off for repainting...

Other than that the R6 is ready to go!

It's been almost a year since I was on the track. Moving, work, winter...

Back