On the hunt for a cheap collector bike!

That must have been a "moment" for you as they pulled away. I know when Gary turned the corner with the FZ1 I know I had a lump in my throat. I'm sure she's going to a good home so thats comforting to know.

Oh, and thats a really cool trailer he's got. That thing looks super light weight!

It is, I picked up the back end myself to move it over to the correct angle for loading.

Yep I was a bit sad to see her go and a bit uneasy knowing what the roads are like going back through the mountains. I'll feel better (I hope) when I see pictures of her running around in the Vancouver sunshine.

Last edited:
I'm still on the road at the moment but I just wanted to say that the three of us are about half way home and the roads are great so far. Other than needing a bath, the FZ is safe and sound.

I'm very tired so I will post up when I get home

Congrats on the new bike Dustin. I'm sure you'll be busy cleaning her up after traveling all those miles on an open trailer.

And Lee while it's sad to see her go at least you know Dustin will look after her like you have all these years...

Back