****Official Trivia Thread****

Yes

"Holy Crap! I think your right! Well, I don't have a DVD set of Sledgehammer. I barely even remember that show. I hear sledgehammer I immediately think Peter Gabriel. This question may stall the game for some time unless we get an answer."

Yes the Cop Spoof "Sledge Hammer", He slept with his 357 on the pillow beside him!:smokin2:

I will post the answer if no one gets this obscure reference. HINT It was his catch phrase, used in every show, and the last thing to happen on the series ender was the most original ending to any show in the history of television !

Last edited:
On the "original" TV series "The Fugitive", with David Jansen, at the end of the series finalie, the announcer gave the date that the "running stopped". What was that date?

ANSWERED

Last edited by a moderator:
Sledgehammer

\"Holy Crap! I think your right! Well, I don't have a DVD set of Sledgehammer. I barely even remember that show. I hear sledgehammer I immediately think Peter Gabriel. This question may stall the game for some time unless we get an answer.\"

Yes the Cop Spoof \"Sledge Hammer\", He slept with his 357 on the pillow beside him!:smokin2:

I will post the answer if no one gets this obscure reference. HINT It was his catch phrase, used in every show, and the last thing to happen on the series ender was the most original ending to any show in the history of television !

I think I've got it after some research. He is disarming a nuclear bomb and says "Trust me..." then the camera cuts to an atomic explosion.

That took some serious Googling.

Movie Question

I guess since I answered the Sledgehammer question I get the next one?

What film is this line from, "For a second I totally forgot about Tyler's whole controlled demolition thing and I wonder how clean that gun is."?

ANSWERED

spaceballs

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S25Zf8svHZQ"]YouTube- SpaceBalls Schwartz Fight[/ame]

Last edited:
Green Lantern. come on you got to do better than that. LOL

Ok here is a quote "Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame"

Who said it?

Last edited:
Benjamin Franklin

What TV doctor proposed the riddle "Two coins equal 30 cents and one of them is not a nickel?"
ANSWERED

Last edited:
Book / Movie

What author wrote, and what was the name of the story. A car in a painting stalks and kills the puchaser of said painting.

ANSWERED

Benjamin Franklin

What TV doctor proposed the riddle \\\"Two coins equal 30 cents and one of them is not a nickel?\\\"
h

Dr Huxtable. Cosby show. But wasnt the Dr asked the question from The middle daughter?

And the riddles answere was "a quarter and and a nickle." So you see one of them is NOT a nickle. Its a quarter.

Last edited:
I'm totally confused now! I can't figure out where the new question starts and whether the old question was answered. Lets keep it simple. The person who gets the correct answer will be the one to post the next question. The person who's question was answered could then edit his post and insert "ANSWERED" in BOLD RED PRINT so that we can keep track of everything. If the person who had the correct answer chooses not to come up with a new question, they can pass it along to someone of their choosing. I see only two questions shown as being answered. What is the current trivia question being shown?

Hint

So as not to hold up the thread. Steven King. The story was in a collection of short stories and was made into a movie. Like So Many. Will post the rest of the answer by lunch today if no one can google this one.:stupidPC:

Back