****Official Trivia Thread****

Talking to Adam gave me an idea. Lets all do a running trivia thread. It can be trivia from anywhere...TV, Film, History, Sports, General Knowledge, etc.

Once a trivia question is answered correctly, I'll mark the post with the original question with the word "answered" in red so that we don't answer the same question over and over. I'm sure there will be some kinks to work out but it should be fun.

You can "quote" the original post with your answer attached to it. We could probably go on with this thread for quite a while. It should be good. Remember that you can post a trivia question about anything.

Sledge Hammer

What was the last line spoken in the show's last episode? What happened right after?

ANSWERED

Last edited by a moderator:
you beat me to it -- but how do you keep from everyone going hog wild with posting their ?'s w/o answering the original....

suggestion.....if you answer, and are correct, you provide the next question??

Watching too much Monty Python actually.

lol, I was hoping someone would recognize it. :cheers:

Well, actually depending on which species it could range between 13 to 14 meters per second. I just can't believe that someone actually posted this on the internet. This truly goes to show you that you can find anything on the net.

you beat me to it -- but how do you keep from everyone going hog wild with posting their ?'s w/o answering the original....

suggestion.....if you answer, and are correct, you provide the next question??

That sounds good. We just have to remember to quote the original question along with your answer. This way we could keep track.

it may be a few who are participating, but at least the subject matter may change -- b/c I'm clueless when it comes to starsky/hutch......

I think, if I'm reading this correctly, the question is actually about the old television show Sledgehammer, the cop spoof. Correct me if I'm wrong Oldschool.

Holy Crap! I think your right! Well, I don't have a DVD set of Sledgehammer. I barely even remember that show. I hear sledgehammer I immediately think Peter Gabriel. This question may stall the game for some time unless we get an answer.

I think we need a time limit as to when we need to scrap a question. Maybe no longer than one day? What do you think?

Back