Official 2014 Moto GP Discussion Thread-Do not come here if you haven't seen the Race

Buy a subscription to Motogp.com, all the races, all the quali and practise sessions for the past 20 years at your finger tips on demand. You can watch it live streaming with no advertisements too. Best 99 euro I ever spent on viewing. just make sure you have a good internet subscription, you will blow through your downloads once you start viewing........

Thanks Dicko, gonna check it out as we still have a few races left.

Great race. 10 out of 10 for Marc the master. One week until Brno and here's hoping he makes it 11 of 11. Why not, right? We've come this far, let's see him become the GOAT in front of our eyes
He'll probably break a few records and come close to Rossi, Ago and company but not the GOAT.

Nice to see Rossi back at the front where he belongs! I'm becoming a believer that Marc might do the whole run though. Watching him perform his magic is pretty incredible - a true master of his sport with bags of heart and plenty of will to win. What a let down Cal is though.. last year he was really warming the nation with his cheeky chappy gonna do our best and pushing through as an underdog.. this year with ducati he just seems a bit spoilt but Dovi is making it clear there isn't anything wrong with the bike!

It took long enough but Marquez was finally beaten and by 3 other riders.
For whatever reason, he didn't have the pace today.
Well done to Pedrosa for his win.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Hell of a race! Marquez vs Ianonne was a nail biter, as was Marquez vs Rossi for a couple of laps. Marc sure doesn't fold when put under pressure. Great ride from Pedrosa and Lorenzo as well

Pretty amazing to see Marc and his team enter the garage and close the door straight after the race. Huge conference going on to figure out what the problem was. For someone who's just 21, the guy is a pro; patient and mature. I was a sniveling little shit at 21, useless in every way

His post race comments were basically that he knew he didn't have the pace despite getting pole. 'The bike wasn't ready and the rider wasn't ready'

Last edited:
Was a great race and I am sure the other guys pulled out all stops on this one not only to win but also to stop Marc from breaking the record. Now waiting for moto 2 and 3 should also be good racing as always

Now that was a cracker of a race, well at least the first 6 or 7 laps and still had some interesting bits latter in the race. Just loved the HD slo mo camera front wheel shots, about time Dani put that thing on the top of the box.

MM stated they didn't get the set up correct. Dani stated his set up was spot on.

Regardless great race. I really enjoy the track too, beautiful place.

I've seen that 4-panel floating around in a few places. Did this happen in Sunday's race? Love the sparks coming off the rear brake, then the wheel off the ground as he hauls himself back up into the saddle!

I have to admit, I was a little disappointed to see Marquez end his streak. I was starting to believe that he was going to be undefeated in the 2014 season. At least now he can wash his lucky underwear. They probably need it after those photos were taken!

Great race! Exciting from start to finish. Lorenzo really gave it a go like Doug said. I'm happy to see Yamaha being more competitive and closing the gap to Honda.

Misano in two weeks; I'll be in Europe at the time and hope to catch the race there.

Back