***Official 2010 Deals Gap Thread*** (Updated OP)

I am all loaded up. Plan on leaving at 6:00am but I'm going to stop at Traxxion Dynamics open house along the way for a little bit. Still should be there before 3:00pm.

Well I'm all packed and just waiting for tomorrow morning :D I wonder how much sleep I'll really get tonight. The anticipation is killing me!

Well, my drama for the day. Went to go start the dually and not even a click. Batteries ... note the plural ... are stone dead. Two hundred dollars and two new batteries later, truck starts like a champ. Bike is loaded and I have to return the battery cores tomorrow morning and from there to Tellico Plains and to the cabin.

Coffee and cooler is packed.

Should be there late morning.

Joe

I will do the same. Not sure I can sleep.

What time do you plan on rolling out if your still up?
We are leaving at 6. as long as everthing is still the way I left it when I came in.

I am second guessing myself on the Tires I got for the trailer. Fingers crossed.

Anyhow be sure to have you cell charged.

I have to help a freind swap the engine in his truck then I have a card game attend. I hope to catch up with you guys on Sunday. Hope those of you that are still making the drive down have a safe trip!

I am really disappointed. ;) Past 8:00 AM on the 18th there and still not a single photo of the place or the bikes in the garage. :confused0024:

Just for you Hail! From last night:

slyder1217-albums-fz1-ftw-picture1261-feet-up-deals-gap.jpg

slyder1217-albums-fz1-ftw-picture1260-overlook.jpg

slyder1217-albums-fz1-ftw-picture1259-scenic-overlook-scenic.jpg

I went up last night just to see if anyone had made it yet. Road was great but the LEO's were out in full force. I saw one FZ1 from Chicago but he said he wasn't a member here. I talked to him while his buddy was talked to by the THP... I think they gave him a sovenier coupon. Be careful guys!

I am sad that I cannot make it but glad you all will! I hope you all have a very safe trip to, from and during! Ride safe, enjoy the sights and the great company! Pics and videos!!!

Well the rest of the gang got here, but as Joe (Currently) said there's no Internet service here. My Verizon broadband card is too slow to do much so any updates and pictures will have to wait until we're back home ;) Tomorrow we RIDE!!! :D

Just for you Hail! From last night:

slyder1217-albums-fz1-ftw-picture1261-feet-up-deals-gap.jpg

slyder1217-albums-fz1-ftw-picture1260-overlook.jpg

slyder1217-albums-fz1-ftw-picture1259-scenic-overlook-scenic.jpg

I went up last night just to see if anyone had made it yet. Road was great but the LEO's were out in full force. I saw one FZ1 from Chicago but he said he wasn't a member here. I talked to him while his buddy was talked to by the THP... I think they gave him a sovenier coupon. Be careful guys!

Thanks for the teaser! :)

Looked for you guys today on the hill. Didn't see anyone so I made the best of it by running some laps. Hope to catch up with you guys tomorrow!

Back