October 2014 M.B.O.M. - winner - Strider7

The October 2014 photo contest gallery is up and ready for uploads! Once you click the link below you will see a text hyperlink named "Upload Photo" under the "What's New" link. Click on that to start your upload.

October 2014 - M.B.O.M. <== click here

The rules are simple; One picture of a motorcycle owned by the member can be entered each month. If you win you must sit out the following two month's contests before entering again.

This month's voting will be enabled on Wednesday, Sept. 17th and a winner announced on Sunday, Sept. 28th.

The idea is to have a classy picture that showcases your machine in a nicely composed photo. It does not have to be an FZ1 but it must be yours. That's it! It is as much about the picture as the machine. You do not have to have a highly modified bike to enter, just a great picture! Just keep in mind that all photos must be family friendly! The winner's photo will grace the home page of FZ1-Forum.com for the specified month.

May the best picture win!

Last edited:
Alright, I'm in ... I wanted to post a Spooky looking picture that I thought was more fitting for October, but I thought that more people would like the one that I did post.

Here's the Spooky one, just for grins and giggles ...

If Daryl Dixon rode an FZ1, it might look something like that ... well maybe with a little blood splatter and a spot to mount a crossbow ...

Last edited:
Come on mates!!! I was thinking about enabling voting on Wednesday, so if you have a picture you want to enter, well......................

p.s. even if you've uploaded it before and it didn't win, give it another shot!

I decided to throw one in for grins. :p Taken at an overlook in the north Georgia mountains.

8-14-14_Ride.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! it really was neck & neck this month, but Strider7 pulled out ahead at the last minute! Congratulations on a really pretty shot! :cheerleader:

strider7_zps7643c6bd.jpg

Back