November 7th PA/NJ Group Ride Anyone?

No problem, the Wifey will be pushing Brian out the door in the am. Just bummed the Ninja won't be out on Sunday. Have fun everyone and stay safe and warm. :shine:

Michelle

Here's another route that I found that brings us North along the Delaware River on the PA side and comes down along the river on the Jersey side. I wrote it down just in case.

Driving Directions from Lambertville, New Jersey to 62 York St Lambertville, New Jersey

It's 101 miles in total and 3 hours..(at normal speeds). I figure about 2-1/2 hours total which should have us back to Lambertville by 3pm or so.

Map-1.jpg

Keep in mind that I've never ridden any roads in PA and was hoping for others in PA to give us some insight but I guess we'll have to wing it. I looked on Google Maps at the street view and the road looks really nice and scenic.

Last edited:
I'm up for anything, as long as there's gas!

Tomorrow isn't coming fast enough.

At 101 miles, I think we're all okay except for Dave. He'll probably have to stop for gas. I think this is the first time in my life I wasn't looking forward to setting the clocks back. Now we have an additional hour to wait!:wilynily:

Home at 4:30.

I had a great ride it was nice to meet Brian and Steve. And to get to see my buddies from the north was awesome.

Cant wait till next time. Take care guys. I will check if I got any pictures worth posting.

Got home safely around 4:30 myself. A little cold, but not too bad. It was great seeing everybody again. We'll have to plan a few rides next year starting in the Spring :D

Got home around 4:40pm. It sure got a lot colder towards the end of the ride home.

Enjoyed meeting Dave and Steve, as well as seeing the guys from the North again.

I have made 2 definitive discoveries today:

1: The new VMax would definitely appeal to only a unique individual.

2: Dave is definitely a unique individual! :)

Had a great time today everyone. Looking forward to seeing what photos came from it.

Thanks for sharing the trip Dave.

Home at 5:10pm on the dot. Had a great time seeing friends and meeting Vadim's wife for the first time. This is a definite must for late Spring for sure. Thanks again to everyone that attended and especially Tony for getting the power to my GPS before we left. I'm gonna download photos right now and post them in a little while.

I'm back home safe too! What a great time today. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next one.

I'll start seeing how my pictures came out and post them.

I just Mapquested Lambertville from Pennsville it is 80.5 miles. 1hour 35 minutes.
Brian and I left Lambertville at 3:30 I walked in my door at 4:30. Sounds about right we did 80 plus most of the way.:doh2:

Fall Ride Photos

Here's mine, hot off the presses!

IMG_0220-2.jpg

IMG_0221-2.jpg

IMG_0222-1.jpg

IMG_0223-1.jpg

IMG_0224-1.jpg

IMG_0225-1.jpg

IMG_0226-2.jpg

IMG_0227-2.jpg

IMG_0228-2.jpg

IMG_0229-2.jpg

IMG_0230-2.jpg

IMG_0231-2.jpg

IMG_0232-1.jpg

IMG_0233-1.jpg

IMG_0234-2.jpg

IMG_0236-1.jpg

IMG_0237-2.jpg

IMG_0238-1.jpg

I want to thank everyone again for an enjoyable, safe, ride. It was a little cold but not unbearable. It will however, be an awesome ride next Spring. Hopefully Brian's wife Michelle will be aboard as well.

Thanks for the great pics Billy :tup:

Thanks T. It was great riding with you again. It's been almost two months since Deals Gap. Hopefully we can get maybe one more Harriman ride in before it gets too cold. It's supposed to warm up a bit the next two weeks. Thanks for the "fuse fix". I'll have to pick one up tomorrow.

Thanks T. It was great riding with you again. It's been almost two months since Deals Gap. Hopefully we can get maybe one more Harriman ride in before it gets too cold. It's supposed to warm up a bit the next two weeks. Thanks for the "fuse fix". I'll have to pick one up tomorrow.

Same here. I can't believe how time just flew since we got back form NC. Let's see how the weather is next Sunday. Maybe we can do Bear Mt/Greenwood Lake ;)

Same here. I can't believe how time just flew since we got back form NC. Let's see how the weather is next Sunday. Maybe we can do Bear Mt/Greenwood Lake ;)

Sounds great. Let me know. My cousin Irene wants me to take her on a ride and we have tentative plans right now for Harriman so if the weather is decent I'll be up there.

We wish you were there also buddy! Don't worry though, next Spring your in!

Michele and I are going to make it a point to head that way for at least a 3 day weekend next spring. Promise! I'd like to take a couple extra days and head over to VT first, then head south to the Bronx. ;)

Back