No ciggs for one year !!

WOOOOHOOOOO !!!!!!
Well folks this has been one of the longest years of my life but I did it. I don't feel any better health wise but I do have a brand new bike that I have been paying for with the $$$ im saving , about $3,000 so far !! My two close friends that are suffering in stage four cancer will be lucky to make it six months . Sleep is very rare about two hours a night and I stopped riding my bikes two weeks ago because im starting to loose my mind :surrender: . Tomorrow is a new day and I plan on taking a nice ride

> LOONEY <

Congratulations Lonney, that is awesome! 4 stroke instead of cigarette smoke!

You may not feel any difference but your body thanks you every day :)

Congrats from someone who quit 30 some years ago. It isn't easy but if you made it to a year you're past the relapse stage. You will still get urges but they get easier to ignore. It will get easier after five years and then you'll wonder why you ever smoked in the first place. Lucky for you that so many places are smoke free now, I didn't have that when I quit, even bars are smoke free now.

Congrats and keep it up. I smoked a pack a day for about 20 years. I quit about 13 years ago and have never ever had the urge to smoke again. I cant stand the smell of smoke now. Plus damn the price is way to high. Crazy!!!

I too am an "ex" :smoking:

You said you haven't noticed any health differences but have you noticed that things taste and smell better? That's a couple of things I do remember improving.

And Congratulations! Stay Strong!

And suddenly you can run for half an hour instead of 2 minutes.. I still have a smoke now and then when there's a party, but it took me over a year to be able to do that without needing to keep on smoking

Skickat från min HTC One_M8 via Tapatalk

And suddenly you can run for half an hour instead of 2 minutes.. I still have a smoke now and then when there's a party, but it took me over a year to be able to do that without needing to keep on smoking

Skickat från min HTC One_M8 via Tapatalk

Yep bow down ,
I have less headaches , less alergy problems, and can drink much more alcohol than normal [emoji631][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back