NJMP Thunderbolt first trackday for the FZ1

johnnyontherocks

The Cosmic Avenger
I'll continue with photos and hopefully some good video but for now just loading up she's all prepped and ready to go. Fairing from Crazybiker. I did not have time to fiberglass the light hole but did a expert duct tape job.
IMG_9802.jpg

IMG_9801.jpg

Sorry not the greatest Video still trying to learn how to edit. On top of that this is my first session out first time at NJMP Thunderbolt really fun track. My card filled up and I could not empty files off of it so this is most of what I got.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNcmVDFbrSM"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

I think those are great shots Johnny. I know that you'd probably want some "knee dragging" photos from a trackday. I would too. Maybe next time. Glad you had a good time!

I did get a couple of knees down. No my only issue is it was 45.00 for the photos and I have like 20 shots of this corner and 5 misc.(pulling into pit lane for example) shots little variety.

I did get a couple of knees down. No my only issue is it was 45.00 for the photos and I have like 20 shots of this corner and 5 misc.(pulling into pit lane for example) shots little variety.

I got ya and I could understand what you mean. Why pay all that money for 20 shots of basically the same thing. I've been to that track three times already and I know first hand how easy, even on race day, it is to get around to different turns. Maybe the guy was new or something.

Back