NH tour

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
This is mostly for Billy and Tony but also for anyone else who may want to come up our way and spend a weekend or longer....

I'm not one to stop and take a lot of pictures... when I'm out for a ride, it is usually without thinking about the camera, video, etc.... Shame on me. But, thanks to people who post them online and a Google Image search, I can show you what a White Mountains tour *might* be like in Sept....

These are various shots I pulled out of Google. None are my own but this is what I see every time we head up that way and ride.

The Kancamagus Highway is 34 miles from Lincoln, NH to Conway, NH. State route 112. It mostly follows the Swift river thus is a winding road through a National forest. There are some hazards and traffic can be a bother if you want to do a more spirited ride but here's some of what you see if you take your time and stop and smell the roses along the way.

From a couple of runs some time ago (before many mods as well as pre-FZ1 days.... Here's some shots I did take in the White Mountains. We had an FZ6 meet back in August 2008. I think we ended up with 15 bikes at one point? But we toured the Mt Washington Valley as well as took the auto road to the summit. It was an awesome trip!

More from the FZ8 2008 meet.... The last shot is of me with my 2008 FZ6 and of my 2005 FZ6 that I sold to a guy who then came along on this trip. Not often your old bike gets to visit with your new bike! :tup:

Well that surprised me a bit, I had no idea that New Hampshire was so pretty!
And you have a few mountains as well!
I recognized Rob & Kiera in there too, wonder how they are doing????
If you & Michele ever want to get "higher" in elevation, come on out for a visit! ;)
p.s. is that white building a hotel?

Back