New Yamaha Project???

I'm extremely jealous Pete! I can't wait to see this in person. If all goes well, I will be driving out of NH on Feb 26th for the final time!

Looking over Revival Cycles and what they offer.... I have a few ideas for the FZ1. :D You're an inspiration for change!

I bet you'll be glad to get out of there
Especially after this weekend.

I'm fortunate that this storm is completely missing me and staying south of NH. MY son in MD on the other hand already has about 20" and it is still coming down hard there. ;)

I'll be glad to get this over with. I want to come down, settle in and fell like TX is home, not a vacation spot. I was there one week after moving in and 10 days at Christmas. While they feel like it is home, I still feel like a visiting tourist!

I promise to reach out and plan our first face-to-face meeting once I'm settled in. I can't wait to visit your stable... and on my iron horse of course! This build is epic to me so thanks for sharing it with us along the way.

I'm fortunate that this storm is completely missing me and staying south of NH. MY son in MD on the other hand already has about 20" and it is still coming down hard there. ;)

I'll be glad to get this over with. I want to come down, settle in and fell like TX is home, not a vacation spot. I was there one week after moving in and 10 days at Christmas. While they feel like it is home, I still feel like a visiting tourist!

I promise to reach out and plan our first face-to-face meeting once I'm settled in. I can't wait to visit your stable... and on my iron horse of course! This build is epic to me so thanks for sharing it with us along the way.

Thank goodness. My son in the south DC area is getting hammer.

So listen to this...between now an February 29, Austin may see 99 degrees.

Proper steering damper.

faa16cb2ac738db7403016b61b47bbd4.jpg

Back