New stable mate for the FZ10

Awesome pic. That bike looks to be in mint condition.
Are you happy with it?

Yes I am. It's not quite as sophisticated of a bike as my former 14 FJR1300ES but for the price I got it for I can't fault it for not having electronic suspension and cruise control. It handles well and gobbles up the miles with comfort.

The previous owner bought it new in 2009 and only put 6700 miles on it!!!! WTF?! LOL He took good care of it.

For only $6400 I couldn't pass it up to have a nice two-up long haul machine parked next to the FZ10.

Sadly our riding days are numbered here. I will be doing oil changes and pulling the batteries on both bikes very soon. :-(

Awesome combo of bikes. Ideally I would like to pick up a K1300S or a R1200RS to complement my S1K. You should have kept the FJR though - better looking, handling, modern and comfy.

The FJR had to go only do to work issues so there was no option to keep. Sometimes life decides for you.

The price of the Kawie was ridiculous cheap and I couldn't even think of picking up a use FJR in the ES model I had anywhere close to this price.

When I win the lottery I will have all the bikes I would like to have. LOL

For now I will just have to suffer through having a blast on the FZ10 beast and taking nice trips on the comfy C14. LOL

Last edited:
Back