New Ninja 300 on it's way

I didn't see that anyone had posted this. I'm actually excited about this. :sinister: The FI was a must, the ABS is a nice option, the extra cc's (296 total) should really help the low-mid range power and I expect will boost top speed just enough and the slipper clutch is quite a surprise. The price hasn't been set yet, but it's expected to be $4,500. Thank you CBR 250R for pushing this bike out the Kawasaki door. Where are Yamaha and Suzuki?

The only bad thing is now my wife may want to upgrade from her '09 Ninja 250 to the Ninja 300 instead of the Ninja 650 or FZ6R. Oh well. They are all good bikes. My 13 year old son may have his eyes set on the Ninja 250r already :)

Here is a picture from the Cycle World article below...
KawasakiNinja300.jpg

Kawasaki reveals a big-bore of the Ninja 250, the 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300.

Last edited:
Here's a cheezy video (I assume made for Europe) about the Ninja 300. No information, you just get to see some hipster get to a party faster than a car. :shaking head: I almost didn't want to post it, but I will.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72_-fYLgno0&hd=1]2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 - YouTube[/ame]

OK, here's a better video from down under...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttic6mKV_Fs&hd=1]2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 | Official Video - Australia - YouTube[/ame]

Not my cup of tea.
I rode my brother in laws 2011 Ninja 250R back from the showroom when he bought it new last year and it was a pretty gutless, uninspiring little thing.
I could see how it would be exciting for a newbie but not for anyone who has ridden a 600+ cc bike before.
The new bike looks a bit nicer and has a little more power but it's not something that excites me at all.

Of the two videos - the Camaro one was meant for hyper young people - no meaning - kinda stupid.
The second - was better - but you have to get past the female model "telling you things". That video does show some interesting things. It seems like a good small bike. Around town - probably excellent!
Grade A...

I'm sold! If everything goes as plan I should be able to get a white one for the wife early next year. That would make a great little track bike down the road... :)

Just talked it over with the wife, we order one tomorrow. What an amazing little bike!

Now she has to take rider lessons before she throws a leg over it. :)

Back