New mod ordered! I got lucky!

Their bargain bin is a seat that was pre-made and available for sale, something that is not customizable so you get what you see. When you visit their site, select United Staes, Yamaha, FZ1 FAZER >2006 then you can see if there are any ready made ones available for purchase. Sometimes, these are something a customer may have ordered and never picked up.

They expect the "pan" returned to them, meaning the entire stock seat minus mounting hardware and rubber bumpers. You have 45 days to return it or be charged 283 Euros because you didn't. They then use that seat pan to create the next one for sale.

In my humble opinion, you cannot put a price on their comfort and no other seat compares. Now, If I was out sliding my arse off the seat all the time, this isn't the choice. You can get off the seat easily but if it's constantly off, I'd select another material that provides less friction. When you sit in this seat, you stay in one spot ALL the time... very planted, like a race seat molded to your arse. :D

Awesome seat !

Would you mind posting the web link where you got it? My FZ1 is completely stock, and the first mod I want to make is the seat. Yours looks pretty comfy.

The site is Top Sellerie, sellerie moto

As for returning the pan? They can mold their own FZ6 pan so buying it is cheaper. I could have bought the FZ1 pans as well but it was a lot more than 40 euros so I chose to return the stock ones which will still cost me less over all.

This was a bin seat so it was a total of $328.58 including the shipping. :D Cheaper than the Sargent and Corbin sets even after I return the stock seats. :D

Well, it arrived yesterday but I did not get it until today. I was home sick Mon & Tues. So, I have it with me today (in the cage as I'm not feeling well enough to ride the FZ...) So, tonight, I'll get pics of the new seat, the new with the old, and the new installed on the bike.

Initial impression is as good as the FZ6 seat. This will keep you planted in exactly one seated position. There is no moving forward or back. The material is not slippery in the least. I put it in my office chair and sat on it for an hour with no discomfort. :D

And, it came with ALL the mounting hardware and rubber bumpers installed so there is no swapping, just install and ride!

So damned happy all this stuff came before the big VT tour! :thewave:

You obviously don't share an office with anyone b/c I'd be raising an eyebow if I saw a co-worker sitting on a motorcycle seat while sitting on your task chair.....

You obviously don't share an office with anyone b/c I'd be raising an eyebow if I saw a co-worker sitting on a motorcycle seat while sitting on your task chair.....

lolup Actually I do and they already know I'm sort of looney about my bikes... so it is expected. Actually it is an open floor with 24 people in short-wall quad cubes... I share a quad with the other server guy and the network guy. :D

They :poke: :eyebrow: :shaking head: :jaw drop: :doh2: :confused: :rolleyes: :eek: :disturbed :lol: :disapprove: ALL THE TIME!

I stand corrected -- usually you tech/server guys are off in your own little area away from the rest of the group doing all of your hush/hush coding and stuff to keep the attackers away from the fort....but then you actually see the sun, so I guess you are in a different tier from the norm....

Adam

Back