nazhat

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. I recently bought a new 2009 FZI and love it. Its my second FZ1.

Looking forward to sharing thoughts, troublshooting tricks and new ideas with you.

Alan

Thanks for finding us Alan and :welcome: to the forum.

This is your second FZ1... was the first also a Gen II or did you come over from the Gen I? What happened to the first one?

Pics when you can!

New To Forum

Hello All.

I have a Swift Red 2006 FZ1, I will try to send some pictures once I figure out how to do them on here. My mods are as follows. I have Dale Walkers 4-2-1 stainless steel header, I have a scorpion muffler carbon fiber from pipe city, I have a 16t gear from Dale Walker, have TFI box from Dale Walker, I have a custom 1" lowering bar from cycle on off, I have graves fender eliminator, I am getting ready to put Ivans pc111 /ubs power commander on and his throttle plates and mod the rest of the air box in the next couple of weeks before bike week, which is the 16,17, 18,19 right in my back yard here in Ocean City Maryland, in Sept. I am on another fz1 forum and love to share and talk with everyone. It a good way to learn new ideas, and see all the wonderful bikes that everyone has. Thankyou for reading this and hope to hear from you all.

Fastbandit

The 1st FZ1 was a 2007 that I never rode because of work and travel. So I sold it. But now I have plenty of time to ride, so.....another FZ1 it is :)

Hello All.

I have a Swift Red 2006 FZ1, I will try to send some pictures once I figure out how to do them on here. My mods are as follows. I have Dale Walkers 4-2-1 stainless steel header, I have a scorpion muffler carbon fiber from pipe city, I have a 16t gear from Dale Walker, have TFI box from Dale Walker, I have a custom 1" lowering bar from cycle on off, I have graves fender eliminator, I am getting ready to put Ivans pc111 /ubs power commander on and his throttle plates and mod the rest of the air box in the next couple of weeks before bike week, which is the 16,17, 18,19 right in my back yard here in Ocean City Maryland, in Sept. I am on another fz1 forum and love to share and talk with everyone. It a good way to learn new ideas, and see all the wonderful bikes that everyone has. Thankyou for reading this and hope to hear from you all.

Fastbandit

Welcome and when you do get pictures up please take some detail shots of the Dale W. Header. I have been considering the header for over the winter, and would love to see good pictures. I have seen the website photos already. Tell me more about it.

Back