New member welcome thread...

BIG Welcome !!

:welcome: Jamie !!
I too have a BLACK FZ1. Mine is a heavily modded 2001 with over 35 changes or additions to it , , , , now, let's get started on yours !! heh,heh :cheers:

My name is Daniel and a new owner of a 2003 FZ1 for commuting and pleasure in these hills of TN. Just got new tires and looking for some good weather.

I will post some pics as soon as I get the camera going.

Glad to be a part of the FZ1 community.

My name is Daniel and a new owner of a 2003 FZ1 for commuting and pleasure in these hills of TN. Just got new tires and looking for some good weather.

I will post some pics as soon as I get the camera going.

Glad to be a part of the FZ1 community.

Welcome Daniel. Did you get the "Bumble Bee" edition on your 03'? That's the black and yellow two tone painted one. We had a blast when we were down in NC/TN for our Deals Gap trip not too long ago. I envy you brother! Those are some swell roads to ride down there!

Welcome Daniel. Did you get the "Bumble Bee" edition on your 03'? That's the black and yellow two tone painted one. We had a blast when we were down in NC/TN for our Deals Gap trip not too long ago. I envy you brother! Those are some swell roads to ride down there!

Thanks FZ1riderNY...I didn't get that model...its the liquid silver...I have a detailing business on the side which I named Platinum Auto Detailing...so naturally silver was the best match for me...and of course not to mention I was able to get a substantial deal that I could not pass.

Once I get a mounted camera, I'll be glad to show my daily ride which has some curves that make all this waiting worth it ;)

Thanks FZ1riderNY...I didn't get that model...its the liquid silver...I have a detailing business on the side which I named Platinum Auto Detailing...so naturally silver was the best match for me...and of course not to mention I was able to get a substantial deal that I could not pass.

Once I get a mounted camera, I'll be glad to show my daily ride which has some curves that make all this waiting worth it ;)

Awesome! We love pics and videos here. Especially us "northerners" who have to suffer from the "Winter Blues". We live through you guys down south!

My bike already has a Sargent seat, Zero Gravity windscreen, fender eliminator kit, carbon fiber gas cap trim, carbon fiber triple clamp trim, aftermarket carbon fiber high mount exhaust, led turn signals, aftermarket chain guard/rear fender combo custom painted to match the bike, and carbon fiber dash trim. I bought it like this for $1600 a few months ago and am having a hard time staying off from it, even with the michigan winter.

Attachments

• 1323641140631.jpg
    1323641140631.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 62
Hi I,m Jim :+2:
Just bought an 01 black fz1, for the power and handleing:poke:
Used to ride tlplant tl1000s green monster. Unfortunatly the engine blow up witch is why im here, just trying to put the pieces back together. :fencers:

New Member from Seattle

Hi, I am a new member from Seattle, Washington, USA. I work as a mechanical engineer in the process and piping industries; married with a 6 year old son who thinks I should ride more often - I don't believe he understands the irony of that statement...

My current bike is a 2005 FZ1 (DPBM). Other bikes I have owned:

'04 Yamaha FZ6
'93 Honda XR650L
'81 Yamaha DT250
'82 Yamaha Seca 550
'82 Husqvarna XC430
'82 Suzuki PE175
'77 Yamaha TT500
'76 Yamaha DT175

Thanks for looking...

Back