New member welcome thread...

Hello,
I'm from the Netherlands and riding a '88 Vmax and a '07 FZ1 (Naked)
Try to find worthfull information about the FZ in this forum.

Ride bikes for over 30 years in all categories.

grz,
Berry

Hello,
I'm from the Netherlands and riding a '88 Vmax and a '07 FZ1 (Naked)
Try to find worthfull information about the FZ in this forum.

Ride bikes for over 30 years in all categories.

grz,
Berry

Welcome to the Forum! we try to provide worthful information. Let the "search" tab be your friend. Most questions can be answered by using it, everthing else just ask away, usually someone that knows.

Hallo,
My name is Marko, and I ride a 2007 FZ1N. A black one.
I live in Serbia where I work as a doctor (pediatric surgeon). I love to ride, especally in the curved mountain roads. In june I plan to go to the Italian and Austrian alps.
Greetings to you all.
MM

What's up, doc ? :) Maybe I should join you in june, so you can patch me up if I have a crash. I was also planning on going to the alps in the summer, but more in july-august

HI! I'm Missy, I ride a 2007 FZ1, been riding 20+ years, and this is my first sport tourer. I live in Texas, I'm an electrician, and I ride just about every day.
This forum is AWESOME for information, I like working on my own bike, and have found several posts already VERY helpful.

Things I've added- Two Brothers Carbon Fiber Exhaust
Proton front turn signals
Custom tail reducer with LED plate light and signals
Gold Rider pegs (I've ordered gold passenger pegs)
Various carbon fiber accent pieces

But I still have a very long list of wants. :p Like Graves stacks, Juice box, K&N air filter.... lol..

I actually have better grip, and I don't notice any vibration. They are pretty comfy really. I ordered some for the passenger pegs as well. Should look cool! :)

A big HELOOO to everyone,

Im from Croatia (Europe), from last April I'm a proud owner of a Yamaha FZ1 (power blue color) - will post a photo later....:sport12:

The main reason why joined your fine community is that it helped me a lot with the modifications that I planned to do on my bike, and if I can I would like to contribute with experiences gained from that....and also share the pros and cons of the mods added....

So once again thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences...

Marko

hello all

well my name is jr and i have a 03 fz1 blue. I am from achorage, ak but now currently assigned to ft lewis washington. Currently do not have much done to it except short pazzio lever, different grips, vortex rear and front sprocket (2 up in the rear). I will be coming back to fort lewis in the august 2010 from a deployment to iraq, and will be ridding as much as i can.

i am married with 2 kids.

thanks

Hi there Cro and Rwaldo, and welcome to this international forum....you'll notice a lot of interesting info can be found here plus a lot of the FZ1 riders here will share their experience and advice and are happy to listen your feedback. Enjoy the FZ1 and provide pics of your bikes and rides....:+2:

hello all

well my name is jr and i have a 03 fz1 blue. I am from achorage, ak but now currently assigned to ft lewis washington. Currently do not have much done to it except short pazzio lever, different grips, vortex rear and front sprocket (2 up in the rear). I will be coming back to fort lewis in the august 2010 from a deployment to iraq, and will be ridding as much as i can.

i am married with 2 kids.

thanks

I lived in Washington for 30 years, went to Fort Lewis MANY times. How do you like it? Hope you enjoy riding in the rain...cause it does that a lot there. :)

Older member is back

Hello everyone, I am back after a long break. I found a new job, getting divorced, moved to San Francisco and found an Awesome 2005 FZ1 with only 9K, Corbin seat, Radar/laser detector, 2 different luggage bags and racks, lami-flow windshield, heated grips. I just put new Road Pilot 2's and have been getting about 50MPG (can that be right?!) during my 115mile daily commute. I have also spent some time riding some fabulous NoCal twisties as well. Love this Bike!! Hope everyone is doing well

Back