New member from CO Springs

Wow! Brenda! That is AWESOME! Welcome to the club!!! :tup: This is quite a surprise... and a great one!

Congrats and glad to have you here!

Congrats and welcome to the the forum!

Just curious, what were you originally looking before the unexpected purchase of the FZ?

Congrats and welcome to the the forum!

Just curious, what were you originally looking before the unexpected purchase of the FZ?

I had seen a BMW800ST on Craigslist....(I test rode one one up in Denver & rode quite a few different BMW's at the AMA Womens Conference). But the seller did not respond to an e-mail or a phone call. :cool:

Brenda, I found this at the other site.... for frame sliders?

I'm wanting to go back to the factory half faired look so I'm going to sell my lowers. I bought these when I bought the bike new in October of last year and they've been on ever since. They're in near perfect shape, save a small scuff on the lower right one that's barely noticeable unless you kneel down to look. I've added the factory FZ1 logo back to them since they don't come with it and they cover the original logo. They've also got a Yamaha emblem on the lower area in satin black to match the frame. The sliders are Graves Motorsports R1 sliders since they fit better with the fairings. Many said they were "no cut" but I had to trim the corners a little but it sticks pretty close to the fairing. All the hardware is included for both. I'd rather not separate them since they've made to fit together. The fairings cost me just over $600 and the sliders were just over $100. I'd like to get $500 obo for all of it and I'm open to some trades. I'm looking for an FCE, PCIII, Ignition Module, and a Speedohealer. Here's some pics of them assembled on the bike. The FZ1 logo in the pics is not what is currently on them.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back