New Harley Helmet graphics...

Just released: New Harley-Davidson helmet graphics available only at your H-D dealer!

wpid-motorcycle-harley-davidson-192.jpg

Duche-rag with similar graphics available for cooler weather riding.

$(KGrHqNHJBcE63VgzhjZBO6Ycrw-Z!~~60_3.JPG

:smoking:

Preemptive strike here:

To the HD riders on this forum, I'm just having a little fun at the HD stereo type (it's all I see where I live in IL with no helmet law, OK, maybe not the bald tattoo, but it's just what I thought of when I saw the picture, and I do see some sport bike squids too)

I hope no one turns this into an HD bashing thread or chastises me for bashing HD. I agree that if you're on 2 wheels (or 3, if needed) you're in the 'club'. I'll wave at you. I may not understand why you ride what you do, but I'll still be friendly.

THERE'S NO CRYING IN MOTORCYCLING :cry:

Back the the snide comments! :flip:

Now that is hiliarious! Certainly they have more protection with HD "watching" over them. ;)

I see some of those kind of people riding and it makes you wonder if they truly believe that their "tough" attitude will save them from contact with asphalt and concrete. I suspect they do........given their diminished capacity to begin with (thus no headgear!)

On the road I wave at all riders, even scooters, almost all wave back. Yet to have a Harley rider wave back. This has all been said before.............!!!!:cowboy: Cheers. :ban::eek5::bowdown:

I did find some Harley boots that fit me pretty well. Considered them - along with, maybe removing the metal logo. But didn't....

Yeah, the HD attitude is tough...

No kidding, I'll bet his teeth chattered during the application.

I was thinking about getting a tatoo of a guy pushing a lawnmower on my bald spot.:disturbed

Ah ha ha ha!!! A Lawn mower..that's a good one! :)
Yea, that tough Harley 'tude and feeling of being super cool cause your on a Harley will not protect you from asphalt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back