New Guy Here; Just bought a 2002 FZ1

mgosset1

Finally got me a FZ1 gen 1 with carbs.....Just wanted to let everyone know that these bikes are a BEAST....Got mine from a India dude in Grand Prairie TX.....It was his first bike; scared him too much to ride it...He bought it in May of 2010....Bike had 12,058 miles....I got it today and it read 12,258 miles....Bike looks new....lol....Great to have a FZ1 Forum....

:welcome: and congrats on the bike! Post some pics when you get a chance. Any idea if it was modded at all? We've got plenty of great Gen I owners here that can answer all your questions and get you through anything you need done. Enjoy the site!

Welcome and congrats! Nice to see another GenI owner here on the board. Best of luck with your new wheels. Any questions or concerns you may have can be answered by one of our knowledgeable members.

Congrats! :icon_beer: I think you'll love it. I have a 2007 Gen 2, and have found it to be a great bike for almost anything... sport riding, sport touring, commuting, even just cruising around.

What year is it? It would be between 2001-2005. What color? (blue is the fastest) :wilynily:

Have fun and be safe. Anxiously awaiting some pictures :)

Back